Bugged pet models

Lately I have noticed a few pets breaking each patch. And sure it’s hard to keep an eye on over a thousand mini pets.
But it truly makes me sad when a favourite pet gets broken. Especially pets with unique animation or ability.

For starters the Toxic wasteling pet, it no longer grows. That was the coolest thing about that lil guy. I remember farming for that thing for years before they made hum purchasable on the AH.
He was always my favourite pet, but since the latest patch he no longer increases in size after eating critters.

Another one I noticed was the Macabre Marionette who is now wearing a dog cone instead of a hat.
As the hat clips through the new skeleton model, not even slightly full on sits on his shoulders. And has done since 8.0

I am a little worried if this will effect the goblin or worgen pets when they get a model update to.
Can you imagine Peddlefeet gone wrong, giving you a bizarre mutant goblin shoulder pet.
Actually I take that last one back that would be pretty funny.

Side note, Blizzard add more slime pets. I need more slime.

2 Likes

I just checked. Confirmed. :frowning:

Oh my god. That looks terrible!

Also the Rocket Chicken lost its blow-up animation.

The change in the Emperor Crab model makes me sad, but that was deliberate. That one’s not business - it’s personal. I blame the people who did it.

I truly don’t know what the model department think they’re supposed to be doing.

The warturtle has had its equipment all out of the place, now it’s gone almost completely.
The frog model has an incomplete jumping animation, remains suspended in the air for a bit longer and “lands” very abruptly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.