Bugs, bugs everywhere! (Vessels of HV cap)

So, I had my ticket opened for 10+ days before getting an answer that didn’t help me whatsoever, so I made a new ticket, been waiting for like 3-4 days again. And again, bugs occurred, this time with Vessels of Horrific Visions; personally I think its so STUPID to gate the best feature of the patch like this, yet is even more stupid to cap them to 5, and to not even stack?!

So, what I m trying to say, this is the 2nd time this kind of happens to me, I m capped with Vessels, I do that assault thingie in the Vale that gives you a bonus one, get the voice message “Your inventory is BLOODY full” (note last week didnt pay attention, thought it was something else I didn’t get so I kind of didnt care), but then I checked my chat logs and I didnt get the Vessel! Told myself, ok, it will be there waiting for me in my mail. Ooooh, I was soooo wrong! And I m pissed big time, since this is the 2nd time it happens + two weeks ago I didn’t get to finish my island expedition quest after doing it 3x for cap, didn’t get to turn it at all so I missed my map, still have my ticket opened about it.

Sorry for my rant here, can’t say I m happy, hopefully someone can assist me and please for the love of god, loosen the requirements to do Visions, let us practice them even if they dont give anything, or make them accessible like Mage Tower was. Let us have more Vessels at once and let them stack or something. Please.

2 Likes

Sadly, I must agree. There are just too many bugs related to visions. I got stuck more than once making me unable to complete it. There is also the issue of missing emergency cranial defibrillator procs.

Not to mention the not so clear quest objectives. Of course, you can read up on those on Wowhead or some other place… but believe it or not, there are some people who like to discover stuff for themselves. And it is kind of annoying when you have to wait 3 days for the next opportunity.

It is very easy to waste enough vessels so you can’t keep up with the cloak upgrades.

Also, the content itself is fun and challenging (despite the obvious flaws), why limit accessibility at all? Of Island invasions you can run 1000 a week if you wish, but for something that is actually fun you only get 5 or 6 chances. Strange business model if you ask me.

I get the idea where you want to make something gated, so people don’t finish it off, and unsubscribe due to the lack of relevant content. But denying people the content they wish to play is also a good way to make them unsubscribe.

1 Like

Thank you for responding, for a moment I thought no one would, maybe the thing I put as a topic wasn’t the best, but I was kind of triggered when I was making it. :slight_smile:

That’s my point, bugs aside, in Legion we had Mage Tower, it hadn’t been gated(you could grind shards as you wanted literally) almost at all, and I had so much fun with it, practicing till I was able to beat it(only minor thing you couldn’t do it on the same char again, but you had like 35 other specs to try). Visions are fun, if they don’t want to ease the gating, then they should let us practice it for free without any gains. People could even compete, like they do in m+ etc.

Another thing is, I want to help my friend that can do only one or two wings, but at the same time I don’t want to waste my keys on it because I want to progress further in with masks active, would like to see some solution for this as well.