Bugs that occur after the character is deleted and restored

4 days ago I accidentally deleted my character and got it back. but the following problems occurred. When I deleted the character, my character was a guild member. When I got the character back, it appeared to be out of the guild and I asked the guild master for an invite to the guild. However, after the guild invite came and accepted, 3-5 seconds later, I got diccconect and when I entered the game again, I was not a guild member. When I contacted the guild master again, he informed me that the character was in the guild and appeared offline. But I wasn’t in the guild in any way. I deleted cache folders. Then I tried to invite with the /ginvite command. It didn’t work. Then I tried the /gquit command. I got the answer that you are not a member of any guild. I submitted 5 tickets regarding this issue and still no solution has been found. It was after the third ticket, I think the character appeared to be out of the guild and I asked for an invite to the guild again and the invite came and my character entered the guild. But later, when I logged out and entered the game again, the same thing happened again, I was without a guild and the char was seen as offline in the guild. Additionally, there are problems with loot on the char and drops falling from the loot. For example, the honor rank did not come in the last week, so it remains the same. I want a solution to my problem, please. After the last ticket I submitted, I was asked to open a Topic here in response.

Kind regards .

Classic SOD - Chaos Bolt PVP - Name : Mucks