Builds for PvP / BGs

Hi all,

I’ve just returned from a break so I’m a bit behind with my corruptions etc. I was wondering what builds / corruptions work well for random BGs? I’m thinking of farming echoes and purchasing lots of +versatility corruptions to boost up my earth shock crits (with x3 lava shock trait ofc).

I was wondering if anyone has tried any better / more enjoyable builds for random BGs? Maybe something with lots of haste?

Many things work depending on your playstyle…

Gushing wounds has probably the highest dps.
Mastery has the highest burst i think
vers will give you good dmg and good def

I played ele with triple lava shock in bg but honestly lava shock never stacks up to 20 in any situation unless you really want that big hit and you wait.

just go gushing and press instants to annoy the hell out of everybody while slowing everyone by 50%
In bgs vers loses a lot of value as ranges can just stay behind and barely get hit anyways.

If you like more rng you can also play tentacle rank 8 or something. If it procs so far back it just instant melt people with 100k dps just for the lulz.

pretty much everything is broken

disadvantage of gushing and tentacle is that you need 475/485 gear to be most effective which is not farmable at all if you don’t mythic raid and even then very limited.

disadvantage of % amps is that you need the correct stat weights on every single piece to be the most valuable and it got exponentially better if you also socket every single gear piece.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.