Built In Raid interface issue

Hi all,
I seem to be having an issue with the built in raid frames and am hoping someone can help.

When I am raid leader or assistant I am unable to move players to different groups to better organise the raid. I know you are simply meant to be able to click and drag a player into the different groups but mine will not drag them.

I thought it could be an addon messing with the interface so turned the all off, reloaded the UI and it still will not let me rearrange the groups.

Is there a setting or something that i have missed?

Thank you in advance for the help :slight_smile:

It’s a taint issue with one of your addons. Are you able to move people to empty slots?

Hi, I am not able to move anyone at all.

I have tried disabling and even removing all my addons and it still will not let me move players from group to group :frowning:

And you’re trying to move them on the Social > Raid screen?

So when in the raid and raid leader/assistant I want to be able to organise the groups, so for example put warriors with a sham for WF tot.

So when looking at the screen with the raid frames showing i am simply trying to move players between groups which is normally just click and hold on the player and drag them to the group you want them in. However when i click it will not let me drag the player.

You cannot drag raid frames to reorganize people. You can only do it from the Social > Raid screen, hence my question.
https://i.imgur.com/wP0zINp.png

Also, depending on your raid frame settings, moving people around may have no effect on how your frames are displayed.

Addon taint will cause this. Also, moving people cannot be done in combat; but could be done in Vanilla.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.