Bukachu has joined AD

I’m not defending anyone here, I’m just asking to tone it down. I don’t claim anyone is a creep or anything, I think it is drama going too far and in the wrong direction (edit. and someone isn’t handling it well). They can continue the show without typing that stuff.

The kind of behavior you would expect from a troll texting from his fake acc with 10 achievement points.
But more interesting - how many people out themselves by supporting him.

As we saw worked so well for a certain someone :^)

It’s like talking to a wall with them is what I find. They won’t come with a clear honest answer as they already know it’s against the TOS and CoC.

1 Like

You see, that is exactly what I mean. They can do that in the forums.

And I am curious about how they would react being faced with that in a simple voice chat or -god forbid- in real life. Would they run away? Would they quit the call?

Had the pleasure once to meet someone who disrupts/trolls roleplay at an event and they are… uh… let’s just say I was disappointed. Heavily disappointed. Oddly enough they never did anything ever again after being faced with their doings online.

Let’s be real, most people are bold and brash when under -any- anonymous guise, especially on the internet in these modern days.
So it’s not hard to imagine why someone who spews and claims all kinds of stuff is reluctant in backing their views up when having to do it with their own voice.

That’s why it’s both entertaining and annoying at the same time.

Absolutely.

The topic may be, but do you know what will always be terrible? Popcorn posting.

1 Like

Let’s see… What sides can we take here…

First side:

supporting whispering inappropriate things to possible children, breaking the ToS, lying, supporting someone who tried to convince people with a voice changer, disrupts roleplay on a regular basis, never answering to evidence presented no matter how controversial it is.

Second side:

supporting not whispering inappropriate things to possible children, not breaking the ToS, saying the truth, not supporting someone who tried to convince people with a voice changer, not supporting someone who disrupts roleplay on a regular basis, seeing the evidence presented and not putting it off as fake or so.

If you think about supporting the first side, the FBI is coming. :police_car:

I’ll answer on behalf of Vinmar.
They’re on the first side. Because no matter how many times evidence is shown, or how substantial said evidence is, they’ll continue to stand by their abhorrent guild because they (probably) engage in the activities associated with Goldshire Lux. Anyone who was innocent but in proximity wouldn’t be trying this hard to defend something as blatantly rancid as AD’s most popular brothel guild. They’d just get out ASAP.

That’s the thing though.

Vinmar states he isn’t knowing the leader at all and is just in “for the cool name”. To then proceed and -still defend- the guild and their erp doings. Despite also stating he doesn’t erp. If presented with evidence it’s getting no answer.

Now the real question is why be so defending of a guild that he:

1. Has, according to his own sayings, no connection with
  2. Has no connections to the leader
  3. Doesn’t ERP

?

One might think… He’s involved with it as well.

So Vinmar isn’t involved enough to know about the guilds doings, but is dedicated enough to the “cool guild name” to vividly defend it to the last bone.

Very curious.

So you’re a stubborn manchild. Figures.

Long time no see mion!
Welcome back

1 Like

Spit in the eyes of the pig. It will tell you it’s raining. :yawning_face:

Come on gamers this is kinda sad.

We all know only one person that would write

Or proofs instead of the actual correct word, a habit which has been consistent for months.

You’re all taking the bait with the same ferocity Galford has when taking an opportunity to somehow lower peoples’ opinion of him even further.

6 Likes

but we do love a bit of forum drama

3 Likes

It sustains us.

Oh right, still need to block Bukachu. Thanks for the post to be reminded.

Bye OOCer. :wave: Hope I see you ingame some time so I can report you. :slight_smile:

Closing this here because it’s descending into insults and inappropriate posts.

As always, if you see inappropriate behaviour ingame, report it ingame. This includes inappropriate profiles on RP addons.

The forums are not the place to report inappropriate behaviour ingame.

Thanks

Code of Conduct: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/000256989