Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated 16 August

Hey everyone! Here are the hotfixes that will be coming with this week’s maintenance. :cat:

JUNE 28, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• [With regional restarts] Feral Druid Energy Regeneration now increments on a fixed 2 second loop, independent of other factors such as changes to mana or health regeneration rates, or shifting between forms.
    • Developers’ note: With careful timing, Cat Druids should be able to receive their full 20 Energy regeneration tick immediately after shifting. For more information, see our full post about this change here.
  • [With regional restarts] Team ratings should now more closely follow personal rating changes on Arena teams.
5 Likes

what about the pvp gear Marshal’s Ringmail Feet/Waist/Wirst :thinking:
for Shaman and Pala

Fix Nagrand music bug PLEASE. It´s Orgrimmar drums all the time, no matter what i do.

5 Likes

zug zug for life

When are you going to address the bugs that actually affects the game experience, such as the uncapped GCD? As a mage I find being it rather silly being able to dish out arcane blasts more than twice as fast as I could prior to patch 2.4, and over 30% faster than in 2.4.3. If you don’t address that kind of garbage you may as well just release all raids in their post nerf state.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Here is today’s hotfix for Burning Crusade Classic.

JULY 1, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• You must be level 65 or higher to enter The Shattered Halls or The Steamvault.
1 Like

So cute :slight_smile:

Cute. Mind giving me a refund, for all the money and time invested, for rolling alliance? Congratulation on killing the faction with a single decision. (…) Any plans on doing something about faction imbalance? Like private servers did? I’ve yet to see a private server who disincentivized playing the smaller faction. Ridiculous.

lol just reroll its so easy

typical actizzard, botting/cheating pandemic for 15 years - solution? block low level bots from entering some dungeons, gg

Good to see all those fixes

1 Like

Sweet just need pvp to be fixed

Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic.

JULY 6, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• “Tear of the Earthmother”, “The Lexicon Demonica”, and “Underworld Loam” quests can now be completed on Heroic dungeon difficulty.
  • The Shattered Halls
    • Fixed an issue where Warchief Kargath Bladefist would not cast Blade Dance in certain situations.
2 Likes

Come on guys, it’s been a month since your update broke the auction house for those of us who have professions that require posting and reposting a lot of items (gems/consumables) every day. Could you please try to get that sorted as soon as possible, or at least acknowledge that it is at least being worked on? It’s so unbearable having the constant “Internal auction error” popping up every couple postings, making us spend hours of extra time just wrestling with the system errors rather than playing the game.

1 Like

just to keep up to date

Mine AH is fine dont know what u talking about.
But warrior enrage and blood crazed still not working properly

cool things

blizzard comment on change faction horde> alliance 95% people want it and it will definitely help.

More like 95% of alliance suggest it and none of their right mind would consider even free faction change since it would mean leaving friends, guild etc behind.

You might argue that why wouldn’t whole guild faction change then and again we come to the point leaving friends behind.

Taking as an example my current server which is bloodfang where alliance/horde ratio is roughly 73/27 how can you say on this server horde being such a huge minority would change anything better by migrating to alliance.

Just be realistic that “just reroll” or “faction change and stop complaining” aren’t working solutions.

We tested same faction bgs which seemed working solution without any drastic changes to your current game playing and anyone who argues different must have pretty much messed up mentality since I bet 99% wouldn’t reroll from alliance to horde just for racials as it seems every alliance player’s argument is. Also I’d say 99% horde wouldn’t reroll alliance just for faster bg que time.

I don’t see any point of arguing more since it seems pointless how people saying same faction bgs will ruin the game are so blinded by their cause to complain against same faction bgs that any reasonable discussion isn’t possible.

We could also jump to “go to retail” argument but that’s just silly since people who wants to play tbc are playing it for the sake of the content and maybe for nostalgic reasons (I’m one if these people). I also play retail casually but as we know the gameplay isn’t the same and anything isn’t the same so we play tbc and retail for different reasons and by keeping that in mind “go to retail” is just plainly childish argument.

1 Like

nice changes ty :heart: