Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10

Sorry Tauren :slight_smile: He was just very dark and I was busy

@Vanillataur: No worries, I was just puzzled. :D:D:D

1 Like

¿Where are my pjs? 2 pjs lost…

i am missing alot of characters, what do i do? :frowning:

Wait. Your characters will show up eventually - within 14 days (now 11) - on Hydraxian Waterlords if your missing server is Celebras or Zandalar Tribe, on Mograine if any other realm.

1 Like

Are free transfers now closed?
Some of my friends transferred when they could an some (including me) did not, since I don’t read the forums everyday. Now my friend group is split and half of us need to pay to move all our characters???

1 Like

Except Hydraxian Waterlords. So if your only desire is to play together with your friends without paying money or losing progress then you all can together travel to the only surviving Roleplay Server.
Though as you write with a characre from Argent Dawn I do no think it will be a problem for you.

2 Likes

Yes, i was in shock and searching for my characters, why do we have to google for this? and why does it take two weeks? This doesn’t feel right, their priority must be to transfer the characters from activ accounts asap, otherwise they waste our money.

@Olotrollol: For clarification, the wording was to the effect of “up to two weeks”. Many characters have already been transferred by Blizzard, as Vanillataur and others have noted in earlier posts. Blizzard just reserved a lot of time, because there probably will be some problem cases, in slightly similar form to the connection programs’ problems which retail suffered in the past. Things simply do not always go as one would hope… :confused:

I had a break in wait for WOTLK, and I missed free transfers out of Razorgore to Gehennas by about 1 hour. Decided to transfer som of my chars with RM so spent a few weeks on making preparations to bring as much stuff as possible with my level 70 chars.
Logged in just to find all my chars on Razorgore MIA, after 3? days only the lowlevel characters with no stuff ar available and my 70’s THAT I WISH TO PAY TO TRANSFER are not available.
Can not understand why this is a forum thing. I pay my sub to play a game, not to read the forums. How is this not a thing in the completely dead news section in the launcher? " heads up everybody, server migrations is coming!"
But honestly, it should be a thing on your character selection screen. When you are logged in to a server and about to enter the world (of warcraft). it would be propper to have a message “this character are subject to comming server migration, and might come unavailable between YYMMDD-YYMMMDD” - and those dates should not be in lik 1 hour or so, if you get what I mean…

7 Likes

I still have only those two transferred, I have several more still in limbo, among those the two I actually played.

Overview - to be updated:

From Zandalar Tribe:
Arrived:

• Tauren, level 14, Druid, created at launch, not played since before TBCC went live, no mail etc. Arrived August 11, morning.

Missing

• a level 50-something Undead Rogue (created at launch. not played since before TBCC).

From Celebras:
Arrived:

• Draenei, level 1, Priest, created about 1 month ago, never played, no mail etc. Arrived August 10, early morning

Missing
one level 13, one level 10 and some lowbies (bank and spies)

UPDATE:
August 13. No new characters arrived.

UPDATE:
August 14. No new characters arrived.

UPDATE:
August 15. No new characters arrived.

UPDATE:
August 16. No new characters arrived.

UPDATE:
August 17. No new characters arrived.

I just checked my characters, seems Shazzrah realm is back online and a few chars were transfered to Mograine and some are still on Shazzrah and 35 are online on horde side… wtf is going on

1 Like

It’s working as intended, no sweat. Everything will be OK in the end … after 14 days.

you can wait 1, 2 6 weeks since free transfer are closed and morgraine is a dead server.
Or pay transfer for some scuffed monofaction server

Something that was certainly not intended…

Edit:
No new arrivals on my accounts

Here is still hope, that my chars are gone for good. :blush:

1 Like

If you’re getting no new arrivals I have some question:

• Are any of your characters marked for a rename?
  • Did you rename them?

My first arrival was up for rename, I renamed her, and no. 2 arrived. I did not rename him, and had had no new arrivals.
Now I just renamed him, so let’s see if no. 3 arrives shortly… yet another theory :wink:

No renames, only two low level arrivals from the same Server, all my highlevel’s are on another Server.
Are your Characters all from the same Server?
Did you receive a Character today?

No, my characters are from Cele and ZT both, one from each, both with naming issues have arrived. I have one more ZT and several on Celebras.
No-one arrived today. I just now renamed nr. 2 arrival to see if this makes a difference :wink:

When did yours arrive?
from where? and
what faction?

They arrived on thursday from Zandalari Tribe, my other characters were all on Dragon’s Call - All Horde. Maybe they’re doing realm after realm, please let me know if someone had arrivals from Dragon’s Call.

No, it was a dumb name with an í, just a spy char… and i was pretty sure i deleted her some time ago. but maybe i was wrong.