Burning Crusade Classic Same-faction Battlegrounds

Stoneform is basically 100% free win against all rogues, ferals, warriors and hunters. And dwarves have the most OP priest racials by far too.

2 Likes

CRY hahahahaha lool

1 Like

Thank you and god bless you

I love how blizzard is listening to players recently, keep it up bros.

2 Likes

In a warriors kit the bleed is such a small part of the dmg its almost laughable that you think its a auto win against warriors, the only warriors that its a auto win against are really bad at their class.

WAA WAA horde players can also play the game now so sad

1 Like

Not trolling here, I really don’t understand why Alliance think this is a bad thing- why would it create further population unbalance? Are you seriously saying that one of the pros for being alliance was short queues over hordes long queues?
I have seen Alliance quit over HvsH and they say “it is because there is no point in playing alliance” but I (genuinely) don’t understand this mindset, how does giving Horde quicker queues take anything away from playing Alliance?

5 Likes

Because they are cry babies who think every horde player is playing horde because of racials and that we don’t deserve to play PVP without 1 hour queues and they think they deserve special treatment for being alliance.

They won’t accept that most horde players play this faction because its more aesthetically pleasing and half the races aren’t midgets.

2 Likes

Well not having any queues were a upside for the alliance players who were mostly playing the game for pvp tbh and dont think anyone would disagree with having no queue time at all is a upside to someone like that. I think the people who say the is no point in playing alliance are mostly people on pvp servers who have seen atleast one server they played on go 90+% horde and therefor be unplayable for any alliance player and with horde now having no downside for pure pvp players they fear that the pure pvp players will go horde (or they are pure pvp players and will go horde them self but they enjoy how alliance citys/ races look but dont want to be playing at a preseved disadvantage)

1 Like

Problem tho with servers going 90% horde is half alliance screwing over their fellow mates and it can also be fixed by transfering yourself.

The fix for horde is completely reroll which isnt as easy.

Same faction BGs: Okay, I can see that. Sounds absolutely horrible to wait longer than 5-10min for a single BG.
BUT: Why can’t we premade and you instead restrict playing with friends in an MMO? What’s up with that? Isn’t that a big part of the entire genre?!

Tbh i think it is to protect the alliance solo queue players. Cause they seem to activate the 5 man restriction everytime hvh goes live so horde can premade properly.

Else there would be horde premades everywhere.

1 Like

Why should people have to pay to fix it exactly?

Atleast you have a fix even tho it is paying. We dont even have that option.

Once you have been screwed over you fear it will happen again, and if you havent bought the boost it would have been a easy thing to reroll completly. And the pure pvpers probbably allready know someone that can boost the even without buying the boost the competive once usally know each other. If blizzard introduced faction transfers they could have probbably fixed a small bit of the problem they are trying to fix with same faction bgs

I havent bought the boost. Even with the boost you are looking at 100-200 hours of gearing +leveling. While with transfer you are done on arrival with what you had.

It’s not really a fix though, it just further ruins the realm balance that you’re transferring towards.

True. But it is a fix for said player.

Thank you!!! Finally I can enjoy BGs and basically start playing again… +1 for you.

3 Likes

So what? People want to enjoy the game. It is ok they listen.

2 Likes

But people will always demand more stuff and this have now shown that will listen to the people crying about things, what if the next thing is that people want LFR becouse they dont have the time to be in a guild and actually do the content for real?