Burning Crusade Classic Same-faction Battlegrounds

did you just suggest that all ally players should just reroll horde to fix the problem? this is beyond insanity

1 Like

Nope, you misunderstood me. I meanr alliance can transfer to ally dominated realms to fix their personal issue. Not to reroll horde.

1 Like

my personal issue is the game getting destroyed as a whole.

1 Like

When I read this post I consider
At first in reroll horde, create another account, boost a character, etc. Next to this I remember in all the grind way and time invest plus euros invest and I simple keep my sub unsubed and think in buy a ps5.

2 Likes

So, when are you going to start addressing actual bugs? Like the lack of a spell GCD cap and the lightning capacitator having no cooldown on gaining charges?

PS. Your arena changes are still doing far more damage to the pvp part of the game than horde queue times.

2 Likes

Don’t be silly alliance must not invest in this game, next phase with corpse run to ssc this is going to be a real hell…

1 Like

just reroll horde or transfer 4Head

Unfortunately this is what a lot of people are going to do, I choose a ps5… I am tired of this treatment.

Atleast there is a game to be destroyed for you. Horde whose endgame is bgs is already destroyed long ago without hvh. Since ya know. They can barely play it.

1 Like

and who destroyed it? blizzard? alliance? i think you know the answer

I don’t enjoy playing non premade games as alliance. Alliance players AFK a lot, and nothing happens when you report them 99.99% of the time.
I did a few premades each day, which was awesome. It made the pvp game a lot more social AND fun for me, which is what an MMO is all about, isn’t it?
Now you remove this, its back to playing with green geared boosted andy’s in pve specs, that are AFKing from the very start.

What do you give the alliance back? A complete garbage quest that you get rewarded with 3x level 55 bread (not even max rank food)
How about making the back actually useful for what we try to do? Add a good chunk of honor to it, and an additional random BG mark.

Please no more 55 bread, and leather scraps.

2 Likes

Mwoh life outside of premades isnt as bad as you make it out to be. Saw one guy afking it in the last 10 games, and it was a game we would have lost anyway.

We will see what this turns out into.

love u berny

from all of ES xxxx

1 Like

As alliance you lose a lot of BG games for various reasons, worse racials plays a factor there but is not the deciding thing. The plus side is you get quick queues.
Now with HVH out, you lose your one advantage- faster queues- while low winrate keeps in place.

1 Like

I thought we found that out when Alliance players cried so hard that the ENTIRE BATTLEGROUND SCHEDULE was moved forward because you boys were being camped in the open world too much by people trying to rank up?
Or let me guess, that change doesn’t count because it benefitted Alliance?
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

So lets see, they changed schedule for ally, ok and for horde they are doing custom changes to fulfill literally all their wishes, see the difference?

1 Like

Can I have your stuff?

Thank you blizzard, you earned respect. You really understand we all people and we all want to play this amazing game, real respect.

Please blizzard, if i joined the hvh as alliance side? Don’t put ugly male face in-front of my cute female elf face.

You’re the best, Thank You !