Burning Crusade Classic Season 3 Ends 4 May

At this point I am pretty confident they are intentionally trying to be incompetent on purpose. Its not humanly possible otherwise.

7 Likes

What is actually going on in this company. Have you completely lost touch with your customers? I think you (Blizzard) are doing everything in your power to do absolutely everything wrong that can be done wrong. Are you actively trying to run the company to ground? It is baffling how many bad decisions one can make in such a short span of time…

4 Likes

these are very frustrating news for me as a player. I expected to enjoy season 3 way longer.

5 Likes

What a joke of a company jfc. Seeing how Blizzard has rushed all of the TBC content I will for sure not pay WOTLK any interest.

4 Likes

I think quite a few players are happy to not be stuck clearing this content since January 27 for months and months on end. I don’t have an opinion on Arena Seasons because I don’t actively PVP but for PVE content, I’m happy we can look forward to SWP soon.

So no, its not “ruining everyones mood” its just the moody ones that come and complain on the forums. I’m happy I don’t have to clear BT/MH/ZA for 7 straight months “like in OG TBC”.

#somechanges

Would be nice if the notice wasn’t two weeks, that’s pretty short to get your team together to push desired rating.
I don’t mind the season ending, but the notice just came out of nowhere…

2 Likes

Hello @kaivax,
The title of this post says ‘End 4 May’, the text in the post says ‘will end with maintenance May 3’. Could you clear up what day and time the season end for EU?

tyty!

This season ends way too fast.

It should be atleast another 4 weeks before it ends

4 Likes

You guys get bored of swp in 4 weeks aswell as any other raid phase. Have fun having 10 month of swp then to farm, doesnt change anything.

S3 pvp gear is too expensive for this short period of time. Imagine beeing a shaman and want to have sets for enhance and elemental or sth like that.

1 Like

Communication too late as always. Most people around 1900+ rating dont have full set.

Why can people at the rating of the rival rank (top 10%) not even get a full set before the season ends? Its just bad in many ways. The points calculation is bad, the announcement is too late and what about other informations?!

• offseason? How long?
  • rating requirements for s3 in offseason? S3 shoulders/weapons had requirement in s4 original tbc
  • Season 4 rating requirements weapon/shoulders and offsets?

Disapppointed again from you. What about people who play on 1500 (<top 35%)? Do they even get their third big setitem?

2 Likes

great news, new activity there, where did it go from. thank you for taking care of the players so that they have something to do :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Are you kidding me? I’ve been 2k+ rated since FIRST WEEK and my vengeful gear is not completed yet. If this goes through I’m seriously considering quitting the game.
Really sick of constantly trying to play catch-up.

11 Likes

good the faster wotlk the better

Just release Wrath on May 3rd instead, than rush Cata classic in one year. Im telling you easy money Blizz

1 Like

Original:
S1: 20 weeks
S2: 23 weeks
S3: 29 weeks
S4: 17 weeks

This is unacceptable!
We are supposed to get the gear from arena and PVE and then have a period at the end of season on equal footing.
This is the original design of the game.
The integrity of arena is ruined.

Why are you making changes to the core design?
We had #nochanges for a reason.
Why is there no communication when you are making extreme changes to the game?

We are the classic community.
We dont like to play catch-up all the time.
We want to also have alts we can compete with in PVP with realistic time schedules.
We are not retail players who like to grind 24/7 borrowed power just so it can be invalidated a few weeks later.

Stop changing the game!!!
#NOCHANGES!!!

5 Likes

It’s a total disgrace to the community.

2 Likes

Daily Reminder to Blizzard.

A reminder for you to please update that list of servers and include Amnennar, Razorgore, Gehennas, Earthshaker, Ashbringer, Mograine & Mandokir

Why this dying servers weren’t allowed too ?

Check on Ashbringer we can’t make any dungeon or anything else in day (2 heroic / day for all realm)

• Merge alliance heavy servers with horde heavy servers to balance it out
  • Give us free transfers out

Remember, that is FROM those servers. Not to them.

Open PvE to PvP transfers already

Thx

2 Likes

why not fix the game stop bait potential unsubs cause you refuse to fix the game

what the heck i just got 2k to reach my shoulders and now season ends already??

This is INSANE. Season 3 being cut so short is a blow to so many PvPers who were eager to experience “the best and longest TBC” season.

The fact that even high rated people won’t be able to complete their set is just…

4 Likes