Burning Crusade Classic Season 3 Ends 4 May

=) very nice looking forward to end my RL to push raiting…

You really are a bunch of incompetent people. we didn’t tell us we were going to play an abbreviated demo tbc classic, the best data disc of your predecessors, and that’s how you spoil it, people don’t have all the equipment, even those who rank high

Agreed. Season 3 was supposed to give all the players who can’t play often a chance to catch up. This rushing is turning this into work and not a game for relaxation or enjoyment anymore.

When do we get the 1 week period at which S3 gear is half price and no longer requires rating requirements.

Complete joke. S3 was supposed to be the longest, was the shortest. So much rush.

So at what time does the season end precisely? Since apparently last season it ended on EU with the US maintenance around 12 PM CET Tue? Is it the same thing this time around or does the season end in EU at the reset on WED 4.5 at 4 am reset?

1 Like

The reason why I am so confused about this is that the blue post states that the season “Will end with maintenance May 3”, but the scheduled maintenance for EU is on May 4th. Is EU so god forsaken that we cannot have our own announcements?

Please post more information already. Even the title and the content of the post do not match…

1 Like

Stop rushing tbc for wotlk please. Need my glaive set first​:rage::sweat_smile:

I blame the players for all the rushing. I am starting to become more wrong that retail sucks. shows retail are the real winners now.

Update please, this level of communication + transparency is a joke.

1 Like

Just give wotlk already.

Whyyyyy not 2 week notice?

This literally cost me 1 more item I won’t have as I’ve bought 1 item last week. If I knew this, I could have it all. Jesus Christ.

This is a 2 weeks notice.
Look at when the thread was made.

Agree. Not ready for wotlk yet!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.