Burning Wound memory drop %

Hi Guys,

Wondering if im the only one struggling to get this memory, ive run da other side more then 20 times. I see other classes getting memories from the bosses. But i haven’t seen this 1 drop for 20 times.

Now i find this kinda strange… meaning the drop % is 0,5 or een lower that cant be right?

Nowadays Legendary memories have 100% drop in Normal, HC and Mythic difficulties (and mythic plus content). Check if you have this in your Aventure guide. If you don’t have it open a ticket and a GM could helps you better.

Have you fully unlocked runecarving? If you have the quest ‘Reawakening’ in your quest log, which is to find a stolen memory of the runecarver, you need to kill a mob in the maw for that - Odalrik, which is to the right after you exit Venari’s refuge. Once you’ve turned it in, you can start collecting memories for your class.

(Sorry if I’m telling you something you already know. I forgot I had to do this when I levelled an alt early in SL, and I was getting very frustrated that none of the memories I wanted were dropping.)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.