Buying a good gear for my char!

I have a Rogue Outlaw at level 51.

I have almoast 1k gold and im looking to buy a good gear (armor, weapons etc)

If you have anything or can help me out and show me the ropes a little it would be much appreceated!

I bought shadowlands yesterday and i havent played since world of warcraft first launched.

Don’t bother buying gear while leveling, it’s a waste of gold. The quests during leveling will supply you with enough gear to level to 60.

If you really do want some gear, visit the auction house in Orgrimmar, and buy what you can afford, focusing on the biggest upgrades first.

If you’ve just picked up SL then you’re gonna have to do the whole storyline while leveling so there’s no point in buying any gear/weapons as you’ll pick them up as the quest.

When you hit max level then you can do all the intro stuff and get to Korthia which is the current zone, there you’ll get ilvl 200 gear that you can upgrade - it’ll be explained ingame via some quests. I highly recomend not buying any gear until you’ve done that and some dungeons and save up money for either consumables or for a piece of gear for later on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.