Calia will ruin the Forsaken

This is…true.

Not to the extent of actually surpassing them, but they did embody most of the traits the Horde represented. Both good and bad.
And this was quite obvious if one looked beyond aesthetics.

Now, Tauren also largely represent a great deal of the Horde values. But back then, and before they became diluted human paladins, Blood elves had an edge that made them fit right in.

No i dont need to educate myself on blood elf lore cause i already know it but you on the other hand should look it up because the Blood elves was definitely not more horde than the tauren and they never will be as the blood elves dont fir in with the horde

Yes, you do. During burning crusade blood elves embraced horde in its entirety and represented everything good and bad about it, with the sole exception of aesthetics.

But I would not disagree that it’s no longer the case. But the Horde has changed with them, so yeah.

1 Like

No i dont. They definitely did not respresent any of the good about the horde and they havent done so to this point either. And the other races have definitely not changed and become more like the blood elves

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.