Call to Arms quests and World PvP

I have been wondering since SL launched about the weekly CTA quests that used to reward conquest for killing a number of players in each random zone. They were one of the best features of BFA, turning world pvp from the ocassional encounters here and there to a real thing. For me, they basically single-handedly made world pvp fun, and I had a great deal of good memories from this feature, like 25 vs 25 ppl raids in Nazjatar skirmishing between the Horde and Ally bases, wild brawls in the 8.3 zones, etc. etc.
Is there any reason at all why we don’t have them in Shadowlands? I would like to know some more opinions.

1 Like

On my fresh lvl 60 alliance character I have that 25 kills quest, awards 200 conquest and 500 anima.

The only result that this quest produced yet is the exit camping of the maw base. On my horde character I’m basically outnumbered everywhere, yet the alliance gets this quest…

2 Likes

So, once again the alliance need a welfare quest while they outnumber the horde it seems. all while we don’t get extra conquest quests.

1 Like

yep we are the ones getting shafted and they get a huge reward bonus.
Also you cant go anywere near the maw without gettting torn to sreds by atleast 10 alliance campnig the entrance zone. also any WQ is a danger due to alliance camping them in packs of 5 atm deleting any and all horde the come across

i only see weekly quests for getting honor in
random bg
epic bgs
rated bgs
arena and skirmishes
seen no quest giver that has a call to arms quest

its alliance only probably near oribos

thats the AOO
i talk about not seeing call to arms quests

Because there are probably none. I know about the arena/bg/rbg weeklies. But I was interested if they abandoned World PVP again. Looks like they did, if you foolishly chose to play horde… hello 10% bonus for WM while we are outnumbered in every pvp zone and they get 25% easymode.

1 Like

Stop QQ.
Horde had the advantage for 2 xpacs in a row and blizz did nothing but to increase war mode bonus, which was useless anyways because horde outnumbered alliance 10 to 1 anyways.
Now the tables are turned, you did get easy protection at maw, stealth and move speed increase and then just because alliance camped horde at maw, we also got only %10 bonus and horde kill quest is removed.
Horde always gets the easy mode and when they get beaten whole experience turns around to help them, again.

2 Likes

It’s 10% currently.

As alliance we had the 25 kill quest for a few weeks but blizz removed it since 2 weeks ago. Was great for 500 anima but every alliance was just camping the maw entrance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.