Call to Arms: Zuldazar and Alliance being nowhere

How Im supposed to complete this? I joined groups and no alliance anywhere. I made my own groups and we went from Xibala to Zanda Port, Scaletrader, Nesingwarys and there is simply nobody anywhere.

So am I doing something wrong or is this Warmode just simply not working as intended? There is nobody anywhere. This is terrible.

Same prob as Alliance when CTA is in Tiragarde.

The best strat - wait until there’s an assault in Zul, much more likely to see Alliance.

2 Likes

Forgot Assaults totally. Thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

Usually it’s the opposite for me. When I play Horde I see nobody but Alliance, and when I play Alliance all I see is Horde. Before you get jealous about that, keep in mind it’s not very easy to 1v12

Sharding. You may end up on a shard where the opposite faction is either gone or overpowering.

No jealousy. I dont see any Alliance at Zuldazar with WM on wether Im alone or in 5man grp no matter the time or usual place you would find Alliance players. There is seriously something wrong with the sharding and phasing or simply nobody goes Zuldazar with WM on. Sad that the world feels empty.

I agree it feels like there’s something very wrong, but sadly it’s not just limited to Zuldazar. Nazjatar was another big one for me.

Fly between Kings rest and Atal and kill allys that try to summon their partymembers.

I actually thank the alliance for this as they come to us, I mean when am on my horde I just make group as soon as the reset and w8 in dazalor till we see the defense chat saying somewhere is under attack and that’s my cue.
Works 3/5 depending on shard ofcourse and best to be completed as soon as the reset on Wednesday happens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.