Calling the Shots - Talent row

Does any one else feel like the talent “Calling for Shots” has potential to meld well with lower timed CD covenants but is never going to be played because in AOE you will never beat Volley and in Single target, the Lock and load is always picked?

Personally i think they should swap this talent out with something like Chimera Shot, i never play Chimera, i imagine its ok for 2 target raid encounters etc but to me, i can see a real use for Calling the shots, but not if it has to compete against our main AOE dps burst.

lock and load offers also a buggy interaction with double pack . If u have a procc currently and press rapidfire , u can get also a double aimed shot out of the double pack just a moment before rapid fire channel is finished , so 2 spells enhanced instead of 1 , i am not sure if it should work that way

Shhshhhsh…let us have our fun with 100-0 peple in 3 seconds >:P

having 120 killing blows and 16 million dmg done at the end of Alterac Valley is awesome :3

he just wanted an answer for why hunters dont pick the first talent , tested it myself with my hunter , its absolutely broken but fun af XD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.