Camera not following when you spin?

Let’s say you hold D on your keyboard to make your character spin around. Previously (pre-dragonflight) the camera would spin around with the character. Usually made you dizzy but you stopped it by holding down a mouse button. Now the camera won’t follow if you do it. It will only align itself behind when you do finally stop spinning. Even while moving it won’t smoothly spin with you until you release the D key. Is this truly intended? It feels so stupid, I have to use the mouse so much more now. It’s so annoying to have to pause my movement just so the camera can catch up.

Edit: apparently it is indeed a bug so will report it.

2 Likes

I have noticed that this only happens to me if I was flying and get pulled into a dungeon and it started quite recently. After it has started, the only way that I can fix it is by logging out and logging back in… it is very annoying.

3 Likes

It’s a weird bug. Remount and dismount and should fix, otherwise relog.

2 Likes

Lol I would LOVE for the camera to not spin If I’m standing still and keyboard turning the camera.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.