Camera (right mouse button) glitch

Still happening to me, I have tried every suggestion under the moon, including even reinstalling all of WoW and resetting every setting, nothing seems to help.

It is incredibly annoying.

Im counting on you guys, when it will be resolved by blizzard, that you will tell it here… maybe then I will start playing again.

same problem. Game becomes unplayable.

Cant do arena or high keys because I dont trust my lateral movement/camera turns.

Surfed the web for hours and didnt get the solution. Happens with and without addons.

Razer Naga trinity

2 Likes

Exactly the same problem since 1-2 month, absolutely annoying impossible to play properly, especially pvp. Wow Classic works perfectly fine, no problemls. Logitech G502

EDIT:
Guys, this seems to be an issue with the freaking Logitech mouses. I just started Total War Warhammer 2 and seeing exactly the same behaivour. I swapped to another mouse for testing, a cheap 10€ one and it works normally in both games…Doing some further investigations now.

Ok, this is definately a Logitech problem, just google it.

1 Like

Happening to people with Razer mice too, I was one of them then it fixed itself, Multiple other people in the thread have mentioned razer mice too.

1 Like

Same glitch on Logitech g604 (wireless), no glitch on Logitech G502 (wired).

EDIT: maybe I found something. I disabled enhanced precision in mouse settings in control panel and the bug dissapeared.

It started yesterday for me. If I press left or right button and move my camera the cursor keeps moving with it. So after releasing the button the cursor is not where I clicked it but moved away. Super frustrating, game became unplayable for me. I’ve tried EVERYTHING to fix it:

• both of the raw mouse commands
  • deleted all of my addons
  • completely reseted my UI following Blizzard article
  • unchecked both FPS limiters
  • disabled fullscreen compability
  • checked to override high DPI scaling
  • I’ve never used any software for my mouse
  • I’ve never used any software with overlay

It happens in WoW ONLY and on all characters.
By this points I’ve spent 6 ish hours trying to fix this. I’ve read ALL of the reddit and WoW forum threads.
NOTHING HELPS.

2 Likes

Got a Logitech G502 here and this issue is driving me nuts as well.
What I found out is that, the higher the report rate is set (in Logitech G-Hub), the often your right mouse button action “breaks”.
I’ve set it to 125 (while it was 1000 before) and wow is now better playable.

Not a solid fix, but hope it helps you guys too.
Edit: After a few hours playing I can confirm it’s way better. “Breaks” are much less, butt still happen unfortunately. If someone does finds a solid fix, a reply is appreciated :wink:

4 Likes

Recently got the same bug with my Razer Deathadder V2 mouse.

Is there any fix to this yet ?

I’ve had this issue for a couple of months now and it’s driving me crazy. My mouse is a Razer Deathadder Elite.

Is there any progress on this?

Please do not bump very old threads.