Camera (right mouse button) glitch

Right mouse button (camera movement) releasing by itself on random manner. Making the game iritating. Using right mouse button for me is a must. Please fix it Blizzard.

10 Likes

Got issues with right-click camera aswell.

Nothing wrong with mouse, everything works outside wow.

Logitech g502 Se and latest drivers.

3 Likes

sorry no one cares

Transfer Aborted Instance Not Found
World Server is Down

Same issue, but only on my Roccat mouse. Wifes Mionix has no issues at all. Tried all the blue post suggestions for solving the problem without any luck.

Can confirm I got this issue since the launch of Shadowlands as well. Pre-patch was working fine for me, the problem started appearing with the new patch.

It’s extremely irritating.

Can we get some feedback on this?

3 Likes

Bump if there are any support that cares.

Problems exists even without addons should not be that.
All drivers are up to date.
Rawmouse is on 1 at config. (heard sometimes updates turn it off)

Only wow has this issue.
Biggest thing that puzzles me is that it feels completely random when it occurs.
I would understand if it was constant 24/7 but there are times I don’t notice and times it occurs all the time. Relogging and starting whole game again does not have any effect.

Did mortegar(something like that) wing earlier on balance alt and it was constently having issues. No registering click and having own mind where camera should turn. Which is a bit problematic when I use right click to turn character.

Did not have that much of a problem in fractured halls.

Same problem , tried everything said here and more and still right click is not sticking.
My mouse is Crosair scimitar pro RGB.
It feels like it is mostly happening in combat.
Blizz pls help

Same here. completely random but specialy in fight.

I think its the UI glitch, not the camera itself. But nothing changed. It;s still happening

Bump.

Still same problem.

Been playing other games with heavy mouse use since well… this makes game unplayable for me.

anyone tried any of this? https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/14597

I have this issue on my G604, i’ve tried deactivating my addons, reinstalling them . Updating Drivers on Mouse and Gpu, Reinstalled wow. Still having the issues thing is this happened suddenly in the new expansion there was no problem back in bfa

There were like first things to do.

None work.

Bumping again since game is pretty much unplayable outside some stupid stuff that does not require focus on positioning and movement since I fking can’t turn camera.

I really don’t get it why it does not register click.

All other games work fine, since I have been other games due wow being unplayable for me.

Not noticed anything that would relate it to fps or latency since fps seems steady it always occurs and it is happening no matter do I play on prime time or middle of night.

1 Like

Yea buddy, I think it’s UI issue. I also stoped playing, since theres nothing more annoying than precisely, and reliably turn the camera. In pve I think its not so dramattic, well precise reactions and positioning is also very important there. But in PVP and in normal exploring the world, this is so annoying that, I couldnt handle it anymore.

I was from the begining of WOW, playing with my right mouse button pressed all the time, and releasing it only when basicly running forward :slight_smile: all the movement left right, was with right button always engaged.

Edit: I think this crap started with pre shadowlands patch.

1 Like

Bump if someone has figured fix.

Same here, probably this last week I’ve noticed it happening more.

I had this issue last week, then after 2 days it fixed itself without me doing anything, Addons all the same, pc all the same, never updated anything or changed anything on my pc, It’s weird. I almost bought a new mouse.

Razer naga Trinity.

2 Likes

is there a solution for this … im having this same issue for like a month now and its getting really annoying… at nights when there are not alot of people online it sometimes work and it gets worst when there is alot of people online its then literally unplayeble for me… have searched for a solution online but cant find any…

1 Like

It happened to me again then went away again. I don’t get it.