[Campaign A/H/N] The Crimson Compass - Campaign Over!

Yes there is, sorry replies will be a little slow due to holidays and all!

4 Likes

judges participantsā€™ wallets, pockets, pouches and bank accounts silently

3 Likes

Still got all that cash burning my pocket from Tazkram (bonus of living off the land for so long).

2 Likes

Raki doesnā€™t, but she got more cash in return.

It takes one smart orc to do that. Smart enough to turn a disorganized group into problem solvers that happen to have blown up a Legion world and talked a massive dragon into submission once.

And just so happen to still be swimming in the last payoutā€™s cash. :eyes:

If thereā€™s still spots for A, Iā€™d like to sign up alongside one other friend.

Sure, two more should do no harm. Iā€™ll update the sign ups soon enough!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Around the 10th, Iā€™ll be putting up some of the beginning bonus objectives in place for people to freely dm/take part in as they please away from the main storyline (when that isnā€™t taking place!). Thereā€™ll be a few different ones laid out, a few will progressively become worse if ignored for example, others may just dissipate, who knows!

When it comes to the come objectives that encourage rp-pvp, Iā€™ve not set any rules in place yet. If you feel comfortable enough to organize that amongst yourselves, the ones that participate in that objective then by all means do so, otherwise Iā€™ll set some pre-set rules in place soon enough too so that everyone can get involved!

See you on the 14th, objectives will be displayed on the discord so be sure youā€™ve joined it!

5 Likes

Hello! This campaign sounds really fun and interesting. The Goldthorn Pathfinders would love to participate and help the Alliance in this effort if thereā€™s still room for us.

4 Likes

Ye best start believing in ghost stories miss turner. Youā€™re in one.
Iā€™d like to sign up as a neutral if possible thanks.

1 Like

Hey Erica, thanks for responding to my whisper. Weā€™re excited to join this! Letā€™s stay in touch, Iā€™m happy to DM for PVE events for any faction, guilds and individuals. See you in the discord!

1 Like

Heya- weā€™re still planning on being there. Weā€™re going by the Tyrsworn now, of course! Weā€™ll hope to see you there!

Just a heads up!

2 Likes

Are sign-ups still open for Alliance? If so, Iā€™d like to come with Uodrieth.

2 Likes

Would like to sign up under the guild The Third Opinion, as Alliance.

3 Likes

I believe Iā€™ve updated the sign ups accordingly please do harass me if Iā€™ve missed anything/anyone out.

Thereā€™ll be a limit set on alliance side, should people decide to engage in RP-PvP objectives but as itā€™s not entirely focused around it Iā€™ve allowed for further alliance sign ups. Thereā€™ll be a lot of other things to do story driven wise around it too. Here are the RP-PvP rules set in place:
-Healing is not restricted.

-No interupts
-No pushbacks, knockdowns
-No hard CC like Stun , Fear , Horror , Mind Control etc.

-One damagin ability every 5 sec.
-No dedicated AoE abilties. So things like Lunar Strike , DK Diseases are fine. Starfall and Remorless Winter are not.
-No burst/one shot abilties. List includes but is not limited to: Glacial Spike, Chaos Bolt, Double Tap combo, Greater Pyroblastā€¦)

Thank you Lantara for the suggested rules!

6 Likes

This looks like a fun storyline to take part in.

If Horde sign ups are still open iā€™d like to Sign the Hand of Agony up for this .

4 Likes

Oathbound Hounds signing up for the Horde.

5 Likes

More than welcome!

Greetings! Iā€™d like to throw my hat into the ring and announce that the Cenarions are coming to party!.. Or party as well as we neutrals with stick suppositories can!

To list us all from top to bottom!

Solonis thalā€™darah
Allana Dawnwhisper
Akule Foresthorn
Alavarr Stargazer
Gwyndori

And many many more! Look forward to seeing you all come the 14th and hopefully we can all hold our hands together in peace and harmony for more than 10 seconds before someone butchers us all!

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be in the area. Can you sign me up if thereā€™s room? :slight_smile:

2 Likes