[Campaign A/H/N] The Crimson Compass - Campaign Over!

Lok’tar!

Wolfspirit Clan with it’s Chieftain Barrtosh will answer the call!

2 Likes

Joining as a group of around 5 corsairs, loyalty unto themselves, seeking their fortune in the chaos. (Number subject to change)

I’d like to join as an individual, if possible. :slight_smile:
Laura Pryce, Human - Alliance.

1 Like

The Iron Wolf Clan will be there to fight for the Horde!

4 Likes

Good news Ercia! Me and the guild have decided, we are indeed going to sign up! We’re going to join as a neutral organization with a big focus on exploring the ruins in the area and retrieving the magical artifacts in the zones, to keep them safe from the conflict.

3 Likes

Like to join on my main paladin “Tarandòr” can put me as Neutral.

If it’s not too late, I’d like to sign up The Men of Good Faith. Tends to have about 6-7 online at average, 13 at maximum.

1 Like

Hey Erica,

Is it possible for the 7th Legion Commandos to add their list of names to the sign ups? We expect to be late arrivals, due to operations in Darkshore. I expect our numbers to be 12-14 on peak timings.

1 Like

Hey there again!

After some discussion with the guild. We can confirm we will be attending.

Many thanks!
Miakoda.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

Can we chalk this one down to being fashionably late? If so, Orcs of the Red Blade would like to show interest in joining in - if there is still room for it, of course! Though, only if it can be fashionably so.

8 Likes

Definitely still need more Horde, Orcs of the Red Blade would be a pleasure to have on board with us!

1 Like

If signing up is still open for the Horde, I would like to do what I can to help out as an individual and provide a little Forsaken presence.

Carbek reads the list of neutrals…
Hah! Oh no you don’t…
Reels Resh’thul back into the fray.

(posted on my druid for some reason…)

[A]“Valormourne” would like to sign themselves up for 2-5 spaces, usually inbetween there.

The Knights of the Blade stand ready to defend the realms against this new Scourge to the bitter end, despite the controversy their presence might invoke amongst the elves. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

1 Like

Would like to sign my human paladin up for this. Cresthawk. - Alliance.

Very late. D:

I’ll update the sign ups tomorrow, don’t forget to join the discord to be informed through out it. Sign ups close on the 14th!

I would like to drop by on occasion on my Gnome here if that’s alright. My busy life style means I’ll likely only be around on occasion so if you can’t find room to fit someone so flaky I understand.

I hope you have a good time either way.

Is that my lot that’ve been listed as “Seventh Legion”? Just asking because there is also a guild called “The Seventh Legion”. :smiley:

Edit: Ah, just noticed you saying you’ll update the sign-ups later on. That’s probably why.

1 Like

Looking forward to this campaign. Time to kills some humans and make the Forsaken!