Campaign question

I havn’t finished the Dragonflight campaign on my main - I quit someway into the expac and I have no idea what the story is any more (nor do I care) or how much of it I finished. I logged back on recently and I’ve been doing the Emerald Dream campaign, which I’m enjoying.

My question is, what do I have to do to do the Emrald Dream campaign on my alt? Do I just need to be level 70? Do I have to do a bunch of the previous campaign? Can I do it if I finish all the campaign on my main?

From your profile, it DOES seem that you have completed the Dragonflight Campaign, questing around and completing the four zones.

I presume you can see and do World Quests on the map?

No other Campaigns are mandatory.

So when your alt reaches 70, you can take it into the Emerald Dream immediately. It may be with the entry quest that it will get an item it has to “Use” to mark something else completed, but then you’re clear to go. :+1:

Oh wow… thank you, that answers my question. I guess I forgot what happened in the campaign so hard that I forgot I even finished it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.