Can’t find group for dungeon

Back in April I could do WC couple times a day and now even Ogrimmar is empty.I’m playin on Firemaw.

2 Likes

What do you expect almost a year after game was launched?

3 Likes

It’s because the great level- and especially gear disparity that happens to fresh 60’s due to the game being further along the release of content.

I too love to reroll, make alts, and generally experience the world pre-60 because I love the journey.

Recently I made a thread on here requesting new non-transferable realm(s) to be released from phase 1 onward in order to give people who want to level new characters in an authentic manner a home!

Would be awesome if you could leave a supportive reply on the thread here as it ties in so well with your topic: Fresh Realms needed - #46 by Buu-nethergarde-keep

I’m trying to make it a petition of sorts so that Blizzard notices.

Anyway, you are absolutely right and I sincerely hope for a release of 1 or 2 new realms to provide much needed relief and a breath of fresh air for everyone who wants to do 1-60 and maybe even PvP ranking etc. like when we first got the release.

5 Likes

Dungeon boosting has ruined leveling, grind to 60 is the only way now.

It wasn’t this way on vanilla or any of the pservers right up to classics release. It being a year old has nothing to do with it.

4 Likes

Try a full pve realm like Pyrewood. Leveling and dungeons are very alive there still.

1 Like

It’s got all to do with it ever heard about NO NEW PLAYERS coming in ??

If anyone really thought this game had a potentially infinite lifespan they are delusional. Id say almost every player that would have possibly ever considered checking out Classic has already done so. Whats left for lvl 1-59 is people making alts and only the truly isane consider leveling a 3rd/4th/5th etc. character the “oldschool way”.

Thats because pservers were in aq progress after a few months, not after a year. I dont recall lvling being that active on the most popular servers 1 year after they were launched

That’s the problem.

If you’re going to play on a PvP ruleset you need to accept the outcomes of your choice. And part of that is that if you’re behind the curb, that can happen.

dungeons still happen, make sure ur in a big levelling guild and then are on at PEAK hours, you will get groups if you try.
But yes if you log on at 2am and try to do WC its probs not gonna happen unless u pay a booster

1 Like

I have the same feeling, added with open world group quests. Forex I have the Last Barov for weeks, if not month now, yet whenever I go to WPL, and asked for party, there were no reply.

Sadly true, after Naxx, probably the open wolrd/5 man dungeon activity will fall even deeper. This is why a group finder tool would have been a must -have feature from the start, like the one we now have in retail.

Used to feel the same way, then I actually started trying to form groups instead of waiting others to do it for me. Now I run multiple dungeons every day. shrug

Leveling and questing is a year old and barely anyone wants to do it anymore and who can blame them. This is quite normal for a game with an expiration date and obsolete tedious leveling system.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.