Can’t learn cloth scavenging

So I went to old Dalaran to talk tailoring trainer NPC Charles Worth and he doesn’t offer me any quest. I got 1/75 Northrend tailoring and as I saw from youtube it’s enough to start the quest. Can someone confirm if it’s working currently?

In case if you’re not familiar, Cloth Scavenging is a buff which gives additional cloth from humanoids. Not being able to have it right now is disaster for me.

Update: In fact I tried lvling Northrend tailoring up to 75 but still NPC doesn’t give any quest. Also I made class trial to test it and headed up to him and he gives the quest to fresh char! This is 100% bug. Please fix it so my DH can use it!!!

I can’t find the quest only the book which requires 25 outland tailoring.

Which race are you trying to get this with?

It’s my DH which I’m writing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8XVc5ExF8s
You can see there’s quest on that video.

I checked that link and newest comment says “If you are a Nightborne this is the only way you can learn Cloth Scavenging. No NPC gives you the quest. I got mine from the scourge in the fallen necropolis in Borean Tundra.”. So there’s might be some bug with newer races/classes?

I’m just looking through my characters and they all have it so far so I can’t test it.

Does your DH got it too?

I just tested it on a Human Warlock and the quest was there. She has 73 Outland tailoring, 1 Northrend tailoring and is level 66.

1 Like

Thanks for the test. I already opened a ticked about it and hope it’ll get solved quickly.

Just a thought, maybe you need 25 outland tailoring like it says for the book.

Edit: I found a character that has 1 outland and just this second learned northrend. As soon as I learnt Northrend the quest appeared.

Hey, I just checked my bank and found book on it. Facepalm :smiley:

But still it’s really weird that trainer doesn’t offer it to learn. I don’t even remember when and where I got that book. Close topic.

1 Like

Shame, I just found my BE DH has an empty profession slot, I may as well go and try anyway.

The book may stop the quest appearing.

Edit: Yeah, I just did the same as above, went and learnt northrend tailoring and straight away was offered the quest on a BE DH so I now think the book stops the quest appearing.

1 Like

Yeah seems like that, because of that drop quest might disappeared.