Can’t login to WoW after recent EULA change

On sept 18th I tried to log in to my wow account, but got the message “our EULA has changed. Click below to continue to account management using your web browser.” The problem is there is no button to click, except “Okay” which takes me to account overview but I can’t see the EULA it does not appear on my screen, therefore I can’t confirm it, can’t do anything about it. Apparently I need to confirm this in order to play, which I really want to. Anyone else getting this problem? Please fix this Blizzard.

Hey there Mooadin,

For the website you can typically resolve this by clearing your browser cookies and cache and then give it another go (also make sure to disable any browser addons/extensions). Or if needed you can try with a different browser altogether.

Alternatively you can give it a try in the Battle.net app directly. If you’re having issues there, try changing the language to English if you have it in another language and if needed change to another region and then back.

Hey Tyrskorn,

Thanks for the reply, I have tried everything with the suggested settings, also uninstalled and reinstalled both the battle net desktop app and WoW, even made another battle net account to see if it gives me the aggreement to confirm (since it is a new account) and it is still not working. Man, this EULA is just lost to the cosmos lol
Any further tips to resolve this? Its getting pretty frustrating.