Can anybody explain to me, why guardian spirit doesnt work against assa rogues?

because the other 2 specs are even more busted? :rofl:

That isnā€™t an argument. In the mouth of some people here NF Assa Sepsis oneshots at most 1.5 min into the game with no possible counterplay. Most Sub games are longer at decent+ mmr, and all Outlaw games are 5min or more.

Surely a spec that has a guaranteed free win in less than 1.5 min is more powerful than specs that donā€™t ?

Unlessā€¦ unless all your claims are cow poo !

Well it is very playable, only you have to be mentally ready to feel like you have a wish version of the class everytime you face Holy. He will easily solo fear you, for instance, while you can never solo fear him if he has 2IQ. He will also do more damage than you per spell, and heal more than you per heal, with only the overbuffed Penance coming close to his big heals. In short youā€™ll have to be a better player. But you do that, and then Disc works ! And it is more fun, too, so thereā€™s that.

1 Like

no the issue with sepsis is that if you do not have a healer it is a 100% easy mode kill.
I had rogues just open on me, with vendetta sepsis and do /dance next to me. I tried to heal against it without them even trying to kick me and i still just died

It has counterplay for SOME classes, but not everyone can counter it and that IS an issue for sure.
Dying through astral shift and heals while rogue /dance next to you is kinda dumb, no?

If you have a healer in your backpocket, sure maybe it isnā€™t that bad but well it isnā€™t like rogues can disable healers for 20s all by themselves as well.

there is just no reason to keep sepsis this way.

no because there is some counterplay as certain specs can dispell poisons, while others cannot.
just because some have counterplay to it doesnt mean it should be free win against everyone else

I played Jungle in 2v2 this very season ony Druid and Assassination Rogue was among the easy match-ups (even when the Hunter was not playing Survival, so no Mending Bandage). Where is the healer in Feral Hunter ?

That is the entire concept of arena my dear. It is a TEAM game. You pick partners that cover your weaknesses. Donā€™t play Elemental FDK and expect to have a chance against every comp. If you decide of your own free will to play a comp that has no answer whatsoever to a certain comp that you know will face, you have no right to complain. There is a reason why people donā€™t play random stuff.

Assassination canā€™t really do that, actually. With Blind and Vanish to Sap you reach 16s. Assa has one Shadowstep, just donā€™t make it easy for them to Blind and then Sap while keeping their target in melee. Such complexity ā€¦ plus if the guy uses all that as well as Vendetta and Sepsis, maybe it warrants healer trinket anyway, right ?

Arenā€™t the cries and tears of people unable and unwilling to learn how to answer it reason enough ? I think it is.

How do I survive against Assa as Discipline Priest ? I cannot dispel poisons.

Every class has their own spells. Use the correct ones in order to survive in coordination with your team. Again there is a reason why Assassination is almost not represented at all.

You =/= everyone else.

1 Like

Check combat log. Full sepsis go does so much overkill damage, that it will kill you including guardian, especially if you have hemotoxin slapped on top. GS is not defensive cooldown to survive during stun vs overkill dmg like that. Itā€™s to boost your healing.

Well, I usually carry 2 LFG debuffs with me as well!

Hello I have much problem against retpala/holypriest as assa/rsham. Is l2p issue?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.