Can anything be done to hide the quest markers on the map?

They kinda got out of hand in the latest patch

1 Like

Does ‘show trivial quests’ tick box have any impact? Or is it literally just showing you every available quest as you level?

Yeah the problem (for me) is when they’re not trivial, but actually my level. It just clutters the map with every quest chain possible.

If anyone knows any console variable or addon that can hide those it would be very appreciated.

1 Like

So your complaint is, that quests on your level are displayed, because they are on your level?

And you ask for a way to hide it? Oh boy, I already see the next post when a new patch comes… “Where are all the quests? My Map isn’t showing any!”

That’s why you can’t disable them.

1 Like

I would leave them feedback in game that you find it overwhelming and want to be able to turn it off.

1 Like

You can disable almost anything else, world quests, instance portals, quest objective, etc. I don’t think anyone complains that you can hide world quests.

Before this patch there was only 1 marker per zone that would show the next quest in line for the zone storyline. Now zones have 10-15 of them at the beginning, sometimes even more. I just want a way to hide them, even if it’s an addon it’s fine by me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.