Can Frost DK please at least do DPS appropriate to their ilvl?

I’m busting bottom up reacting to procs and using as many [Killing Machine]-procs as possible during a [Pillar of Frost]-window, using trinkets and doing mechanics only to go up to 80k DPS and 60k DPS overall on my ilvl 453 Frost DK.

Meanwhile other classes achieve constant and higher DPS while being 30 ilvl below me, or achieve easily 100k DPS on the same ilvl.
This is freaking demoralizing.

I’m now back to WoW for one week since I left in mid-BfA.
I geared my main up only to find out that my main specc is intentionally made unplayable.
I feel scammed and spat on by the class designers. I mean, just look at the [Inexorable Assault]-Talent.

1 Like

there are no specific class designers, if blizzard had that design philosophy the class would be in a much better state. there are one (1) or maybe 2 class devs, and they also do PvP design.

dont main Frost DK, if you truly want to have DK as your main go blood tank to atleast be semi decent at your job.

1 Like

So I’m no the only one facing this problem? I was thinking that I’m missing something in dragonflight dk, any skills, rotations but I’ve tried everything and I can’t pass 60k dps single target. Of course when it comes to aoe clearing trashes, frost is top but when it comes to boss, nothing helps. I can only see druids and locks passing 100k and I can’t even reach 65k.
I’m playing frost since wotlk release. Is it finally time to switch to UH? Any advice?

1 Like

druids and locks are blizzard’s posterchild though they are generally op heck a lock can go several patches without a single nerf

unholy and frost have been absolutely HORRIBLY designed specs now for a while, blood is the only decent one.

its unfathomable to me how unholy is still being held hostage by like 5 different cooldowns that all have different timers on them and their dps breakdown is basically just 60% damage done army on an 8 min cooldown. disgusting design by blizzard

1 Like

what do you mean,pet classes are OP, just look at BM hunter and DM Warlock :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Skill issue honestly, I’ve seen frost dks absolutely crank the dps meters.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.