'Can I be your personal ATM?'

So today. I received 5k gold from a level 1 mage. I will not name them here but I would like to thank them for this generous donation.

They offered to farm gold for me, and said they wanted to be my ‘personal ATM’. I found this very strange so I ninja logged not long afterwards.

I have told them that if they want to send me gold then by all means, my mail box is open.

If I raise enough gold, I will throw a wild panda dance party in Dalaran and provide ample drinks and free item giveaways.

Still; never had anything like this happen before! Thoughts, dudettes?

1 Like

Congratulations on your new sugar daddy!

10 Likes

Probably some bonkers fetish.

10 Likes

Make it rain.

Glad U Liked The Gift Sweetie :cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

8 Likes

Reminds me of the weird shoe guy of Silvermoon. There are some bizarre folk on AD.

Maybe they like their buttons being pressed and giving money in return.

If i had that…
I’d buy:
[Thunderfury, Blessed blade of the Windseeker]

MINE

1 Like

This is how you sell your soul to the RP mafia, first they give you money then you’ll have to help 10 players every week with their Shadowmourne run…

Or some weird kink, somehow there are a few people who are into getting used. Thought Goldshire was supposed to quarantine these folk.

I had a random player give me 10k gold
he was just walking on the road in duskwood and I happen to pass by him
I then later learn he is one of those people who have gold cap on multiable characters and was probably just unloading some of it.

hey, hook me up with his ingame name

thanks

Findom, apparently. Getting jollies from having your substantial assets controlled by another.

1 Like

This is probably in the same kinds of fetishes as those individuals who like to be mocked for having small-sized particularities about their you know whats. Some people get off on being the subject of mockery, or being utilised.

You’ll know whether it was this or a genuine charitable act if they contact you again and you suggest to them that you’re thankful for the gold, because it means you no longer have to spend hours on WoW farming gold, so you can spend time bonking your girlfriend (be sure to make it clear you’re implying you’re male).

These types seem happy to acquiesce so long as they believe you’re a character from “mean girls” and they’re the “token dork” who you’re exploiting.

5k gold is rookie numbers. I’d give every last coin of gold to my queen. Every. Last. One. On literally every single character. I’m not just an open book, I’m an open wallet. Ka-ching.

2 Likes

If only I had a Piggy-bank to abuse. Chronically short on gold and I’d probably just piddle it away on mogs and mounts, too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.