Can i check progress for my legion class hall?

Hi

I just picked up an old character, and I have not finished her class hall campaign. Atm I have no class hall quests in her book, is there anywhere I can check her progress so I can pick up the next quet in the line?

You have to do a bit of checking, but yes.

Most of the time, you will have your next Class Hall campaign quest in your quest log, or it will be available somewhere in your Class Hall itself. But sometimes picking up the thread needs to go outside the class hall.

Read BoxofBeer’s comments (open Spoiler tags) in this thread:

There is a list of the steps for each class. Just trace the steps until you find where you left it.

2 Likes

Wowhead also has a character quest tracker.

1 Like

Thank you, both of you!

The Wowhead comments Gráinne referenced seem to be very thorough! :slightly_smiling_face:

I would just add that the Order Hall Campaign includes a second part - originally introduced in Patch 7.2 - not mentioned in those comments.

Here’s an example (the final part of the Druid Order Hall Campaign - leading to the unlocking of the last follower), and here’s a comment that lists the starting quest of the second part for each class.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.