Can I get Classic beta

I’m sick of bfa. It sucks and 8.2 doesn’t look better. I cba farming the same items from the same dungeons and raiding to be viable in PvP. Class design sucks and this game has no depth.

7 Likes

The stress test tomorrow is avaliable to everyone with a WoW subscription, so yes. You should be able to download the Beta later today.

Everyone in the Americas & Oceania region

2 Likes

just quit?

1 Like

Could have at least taken the effort to find the right sub-forum.

July stress test will include EU, but June one is Oceanic/NA only

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stress-test-19th-june-us-only/56164/85

1 Like

Why are people saying just play the stress test like it’s some kind of happy compromise?
with stress test you’re capped at level 5 and you’re online when the servers are in the most laggy state possible and completing quests can be near impossible, not to mention you lose access to your character once the stress test ends

2 Likes

I had 100x more fun during last month’s stress test with 110ms, level cap 5 than I’ve had during the past 3 years of retail.

People are so damn deluded by classic lol. It’s really nothing special, everyone just jumping on the hypetrain.

2 Likes

You can always “enjoy” bfa

2 Likes

why does it have to be one or the other?

Because Ion said “we think” … (and in place of three dots put every horrible idea they implemented through all these years). Current WoW devs are horrible. It’s not possible that these are the same people that created such amazing game as original WoW (till Cata).

was more so refering to that it seems like you’re either a diehard vanilla fan or you like bfa, rather than being able to criticize vanilla for all it’s flaws and illusions while still not liking bfa

I have nothing againts classic but people think that classic is some mmorpg jesus. But in reality you will be back in few months. Everybody know the mechanics etc. So pve will be only about speedruns. Pvp = wpvp and bgs. Thats not a lot of content if you ask me.

Give me wotlk server.

PvE will be about speed runs? What are you even saying lmao

You sir obviously have no idea what you are talking about so stop it. I’d also prefer tbc-mop servers but I’m fine with classic because it’s something I will 100% enjoy.

And no, I’m not coming back because I’m not even playing this trash right now.

might be a poor way to word it, but I think he means as opposed to learning new and exciting raids like we do now, it’ll just be about who can steamroll the “new” raid on release day first

Yes you butthurted kid. Competetive pve will be speedruns 100%. Everybody knows everything server first kills will be super fast and the guilds will be competing in speedruns. If you dont agree its your choice but not act like you know everything.

Not even mean first kill (there will be race too ofc) it will be super fast. I mean speedruns. like in m+ tournament but without another mechanics like death penalty. Just pure time it take to complete it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.