Can i go back to do bc, wotlk... as demon hunter?

hi returning to wow after BC, and would like to know if i start as Demon Hunter can i go back and do all of the BC, WOTLK… quests and story or should i continue with me char that i have made back than?

You could re-do all the old quests if you really wanted to, but you’d gain no experience from them on your Demon Hunter.

If you just want to experience the story, go for it.

1 Like

Better yet, do it with party sync for fancier low level experience !

5 Likes

Party sync would be a nice idea, but you’d have to have an appropriate level character on a second account, or a friend with a character at those levels who would be on the same times you are.

Doing it as a 100+, you will wipe everything out with a glare, but it does have the advantage that you can follow the chains in through soloing the dungeons and raids. I really think the build-up to ICC through the three pre-ICC dungeons is especially well done.

1 Like

If returning and short of friends to do party sync with you can try this thread:

If you go the second account route, just create a DK. You will start at 55 and can do the TBC content starting at 58.

1 Like

I hope we will eventually get part sync without a party. There seem to be a lot of people who would enjoy reliving the old content like that.

1 Like

I… I … actually … would use that !

Me too! /10

Going back to BC, Black Temple as a demon hunter would be interesting, because technically during this time your character is on Marduum. Not to mention you would be killing your friends and your master. I wonder if this is taken into account.

After having farmed the glaives for ages both in normal and timewalking in Black Temple… it isn’t. No special dialogue or anything.

They didn’t even change the vision of your ancestors in pandaria for the allied races, I highly doubt there is any extra content for demon hunters in BC. Even though it would be awesome to have old content take into account new classes and races. But old zones get pretty much abandoned with every new expansion.

Shame, shame, so much wasted potential

how can i do that?

Create your demon hunter and do the intro questline, up until you’re in Dalaran and have access to the Org or Stormwind portal. Then take the portal to Org or Stormwind and use one of the many portals there to go to either Northrend or Outland. Pick whichever zones you want to do from there; they’re not all tied together

nice, can u just tell me in what order should i go thx :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.