Can I have keybinds in different places when I swap specs?

When I swap between SV and BM hunter I’d like the keybinds to be in differents spots. I like to keep offensive/defensive cd’s in the same area, but I don’t want to always use the same bind.
Everytime I swap specs I have to rebind and go play a battleground to make sure I have it set up right before arena. Bartender doesn’t seem to have this option.

Thanks in advance!

It is possible. Give me lists of desired key and spell combinations for each spec you want.
hotkey = ButtonName

To get button name type /fstack and mouseover desired button then the name would looks like this: MultiBarLeftButton2
Example of combination:

CTRL-1 = MultiBarLeftButton2

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FpB-sep_hCA22VxsqI2YcPQuiuMrC67g
You can try this addon I wrote for myself but it can fit to your needs.
It binds spells/macro text to hotkey and store binding sets for each specs.
Simply open SpellBook hover mouse over a spell and press hotkey combination. Then you can switch spec and bind same key with different spell.
Hotkeys are temporary and don’t affect your actual bindings (if you turn addon off your keys will be restored)

Sometimes you can press mistakenly over a spell while spell book is open and it binds undesired keys. To fix them you can see empty button in right top corner of spell book hover over it and press hotkey then click Erase.

2 Likes

Wow thanks a lot that’s awesome of you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.