Can I play two accounts at once?

Hi, I want to get a second wow account and get a level boost on it, for wow classic. I would like to play them both at the same time (so I can boost myself through dungeons, use AH simultaneously, etc).

Should I make a second battlenet account, or make a second wow account on my battlenet account? Will it kick me off my Wow1 if I open a second wow.exe and log in to Wow2 ?

I have 3 registered wows on my battlenet (Wow1, Wow2, Wow3) but I’ve never had any of them subscribed simultaneously. I dont want to waste £10 on a month only to find that I can’t log in to two accounts at once. I have looked at past answers and it is not clear.

Any help, thanks! :slight_smile:

Its called multiboxing.

As long as you do not use any hardware or software to control the second account, that is to say you must control both accounts manually, then it is permissable. Tho other players will hate you for it (they tend to hate multiboxers).

However if you use software or hardware to remotely control the second account, that would be classified as botting, and will end in a ban.

Hi, yeah I understand that. I’m asking if its actually possible to login to two accounts at the same time if they are the same battlenet account. Like if I tried to login to my wow account twice, it kicks me out of the first application of the game.

I’m not entirely sure if this is also applicable for Classic, but if you buy gametime for let’s say, WoW2 and you can’t/don’t use it: You can refund it entirely through the self refund option.

Looks like that article says yes I can play them together. Great, thanks for the help Saneko! I’ll buy the second account on my bnet account now.
Also nice to see you, I was an MVP 10 years ago with you, nice to see you still here helping people!

Now the mystery deepens as to who you were :wink:

I can say 100% that you can log into two different Warcraft accounts on one Battle.net account. It doesn’t allow you to log into one Warcraft account twice even though you are paying twice.

I do it all the time on Classic and used to do it in retail until I stopped playing retail.