Can level locked people join leveling bgs?

Yeah I agree. It would be cool if the system would be better at matching those people up against each other with a higher win rate or something, or a relatively high place on the scoreboard or something. I’m just afraid it barely works in any bracket except for maybe end lvl due to the lack of players. But yeah there are however times of the day when there are several bgs up at the same time even in lvler bg brackets, so it could maybe be better.

I also experience a huge difference sometimes from game to game and time and just I can see when this lvler is actually a skilled player doing every single CC perfectly timed, kiting like a god, and using gliders and what not.

While some others seems to have troubles even turning their character in the right direction… or doesn’t use their team buffs even if you asked them five times…

I think we’ve all been the big noob when we started, and we got ganked pretty hard for a long time before we learned it. But for some reason we are still here. On the battlefield in war, the worst soldier and the best soldier both have a chance of meeting, and might not have an as equally as strong gun either. Life just isn’t always completely fair, but that creates the diversity and room for improvement.

Which was so dull and boring since that part was removed and impossible to improve on gearwise or enchants or what not, in legion… So please don’t bring that back. But even in legion, if a coordinated premade went in, even with totally normalized stats, they would still farm their enemy team in every single bg. So no matter how you and what you do. Getting farmed or do farm your enemy, will inevitable happen the one way or the other.

Today I was in a weird bg when both teams where farming each others graveyards at the same time rofl.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.