Can no longer change EU forum characters

There’s some more info here:

1 Like

Same for me. I can’t post on Russian forums, since after logging off and back on, it doesn’t see any of my characters. Blizzard, please fix it soon.

Anymore on wtf is happening with this, it’s incredibly annoying being unable to access my main character.

I’ve tried logging out, clearing cache and changing password but nothing works

My lil metallegs seized up this morning, rust got to them. I need my meatlegs back soon or I’ll wither away.

#postghostforfrenchtoast

2 Likes

So, I’m currently stuck on this lvl 10 tauren after changing my password and logging back on.

It’s pissing me off because i just made a post about a Human Rogue name for classic, and now i can’t answer back to the people who answered my question, UNLESS i answer on this char which i won’t do.

The name of my character on the post is ‘‘Goldhammer’’.

Please help Blizzard <3

Yea Blizzard’s aware of it Can no longer change EU forum characters - #15 by Tyrskorn Forum Is Broken 🛠

Edit: This post has been moved from another thread.

1 Like

When is this going to be fixed. It’s an absolute joke

Since one other thread was closed…
I tried to see if logging off and on might work, it doesn’t.

I can search their forum profiles and armory is upgraded but forums character’s list is completely off.

Hmm… I thought i was the only one having this issue, atleast its good knowing that you’re not alone, but yeah this needs to be fixed.

I’m back this morning on my mobile at least.

It’s working for me, using phone though.

Can confirm that it’s working again. You may need to relog.

1 Like

Same, can confirm its working on both mobile and desktop sites again, was locked out of all toons for the last week and am back! :slight_smile:

It’s nice to be back.

Now we just need this page to work.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/characters

It works for me, maybe try relogging? it took a relog this morning to get all the forum functionalities back.

I tried a relog and it now shows a lot more but not all of them that are over 10.

Hey everyone!

It looks like the issues with forum characters have been resolved now. You may need to relog your forum account in order for the list to refresh :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Hello how do i log off my forum account?

Uh…

Click on the “log out” button?