Can no longer change EU forum characters

As of today (concidentally got an SSD, didn’t have it yesterday) I can no longer swap characters on wow forums, I’m still logged on this since yesterday, if I try to change I get just the battle tag, none of my characters shows up.

In the US forums everything works fine, I can swap without issues, to the point that, as a friend suggested, it looks like the forums now consider me an US player and no longer EU.

Tried several things that didn’t work, is there anything I can do to fix?

5 Likes

There are two things, one log out of the forums then back in or wait until after the maintenance.

Logging out of the forums is “suicide”, tried already on my other HD, I wouldn’t be able to log back in since I can’t change character, it would log with my battle tag and that’s it.

Do you think the maintenance tomorrow could have something to do with this problem?

1 Like

Can’t use my main character to post on the forums either since yesterday, got randomly logged off after posting one message, logged back on but my main character is the only one missing from my list of characters.

Tried to log off and on like 10 times and it still doesn’t work.

Same issue here! It only shows me alts chars from another wow account tied to the same bnet account.

2 Likes

Same for me here! Seen a few topics recently like this now. I’ve tried all the other suggestions people have given before, none of which work.

Hopefully its a recognised issue that will be fixed soon, until then I’m stuck as a Classic WoW mage I don’t play!

Hell. I have characters on three diffrent servers. All my toons on one of the servers are missing and I can’t seem to find them anywhere to login on them to post on the forums. I can still login on them ingame though. I hope they’ll turn back some day, safe and sound.

Same here i uselly surport Paladins but without my main to post on it’s so diffecult.

Hello so today i found out i got logged out and then when i got back in i was unable to post with any of my most played characters so i wana know if i could get a step by step on how to get them back?

Its not just you.

So any idea when it’ll be fixxed? As atm i’m trying out the ptr and i wana give my feedbacks about the Paladin.

My guess would be tonight between 10 and 12.

I hope so! Being trapped in this tiny, half-terminator body is giving me cramps!

1 Like

It’s still bugged for me.

Hey all,

Thanks for the reports!

I just wanted to let you know we’re aware of and investigating this further.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

8 Likes

There’s some more info here:

1 Like

Same for me. I can’t post on Russian forums, since after logging off and back on, it doesn’t see any of my characters. Blizzard, please fix it soon.

Anymore on wtf is happening with this, it’s incredibly annoying being unable to access my main character.

I’ve tried logging out, clearing cache and changing password but nothing works

My lil metallegs seized up this morning, rust got to them. I need my meatlegs back soon or I’ll wither away.

#postghostforfrenchtoast

2 Likes

So, I’m currently stuck on this lvl 10 tauren after changing my password and logging back on.

It’s pissing me off because i just made a post about a Human Rogue name for classic, and now i can’t answer back to the people who answered my question, UNLESS i answer on this char which i won’t do.

The name of my character on the post is ‘‘Goldhammer’’.

Please help Blizzard <3