Can not Remove Recruit (Recruit a Friend)

Hello.

I just wanted to start playing with a friend that i brought to wow.
sadly i can not recruit them because i am capped at 10/10. Since i invited a bunch of people over the years who wanted to give the game a try (some of them never got around to it and are just locked in my list now) i no longer have anybody in that list actively playing (some just tried it for a month or two and left)

Now i wanted to clear up some space but the “Remove” Feature doesnt work. After sending a request to support they just told me “yea its a bug - wait for the RAF to run out naturally”

i feel like this must be some sort of joke… some are from the beginning of BFA and still in there.

Is there any way to remove these link on the account website or anything ?

It would suck if i couldnt link my friend and even more if i would be locked out of all the new RAF rewards.

Thanks.

3 Likes

It is not possible, but what you could do is establish a 2nd Battle.net account and then create a new WoW account but the stuff on that will not link up with your main Battle.net account you’d expect unfortunately.

so the solve is create a new battlenet account for a feture not working ? great.
this feels like the blizzard we got used to over the years.

Disgusting. A Feature is broken. Let’s just ignore it.

On the contrary they’ve acknowledged it as an issue in the article and that it is on the Developer’s radar, it may however take awhile to get the unlinking fixed:

while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

They didn’t expect people to recruit so many others.

i agree but you also gotta know that i try to remove some people from that list for almost a year now.

still waiting for fix

same here its been so long

they now remove the remove button please blizz fix bug or atleast give update this been for too long

yea i also noticed they removed the remove button lol

it seem they just gave up on fixing then. come on blizz atleast give us post bug fix is coming

i dont even think they are trying to fix it its been like this for more than a year if they wanted to fix it im %100 sure they would fix it before 1 year, they just dont care or delayed it for future

i hope you wrong but probably not still blizz pls fix this asap

They will fix it i mean they are just not prioritising it im %100 sure there is no one working on fixing this right now cause if there were any, they would hav already fix it by now… do you rly think this bug is such a big case for blizz and so hard to fix where they need 1 year to figure out how to fix it? nahhh i dont think so.
they just dont care for now it seems.

i agree with it been longer 1 year to fix bug they just dont care so pls blizz some1 any1 care

this still broke. blizzard please fix

yo, i type here because recruit friend is still bug, i cannot remove old friend from profile and it is annoying, it been broken for long time over year now which is ridiculous blizz fix pls

i want to make edit to also say recent blizz remove the remove button from raf so you cant attempt maybe show that something is happen but i doubt blizz bug still here after year fix please

yes please blizz fix this, it wasnt fixed after this reset

yes, as of 15.11.2023 RAF is broken, i will keep posting till fix because 1+ year without fix is absolutely ridiculous and insane. blizzard fix, please

Hey all,

We have an article available publicly on this topic, that you can consult if needed:

Support articles are updated when we have more information to share, which we unfortunately do not have at the moment.

1 Like