Can’t remember battlenet username/e-mail

I have just gotten back to WoW arter 7 years away, but have lost all info on what mail is connected to my main account (battletag “ThegymVic”). As far as I recall it was a microsoft mail, but they have closed the different mails and merged them into outlook.
Can a blizz employee reveal some of the mail (the part before the “@“ maybe? Was playing Horde on Ravencrest EU.

You will need to open up a ticket to get that information. Put as many details as you can remember and a scan of a government ID attached to it.

Hey there Cowarthas!

Dottie is correct. We can’t reveal that type of information on the forums.

As we mention on our support page you can try to log in with other emails you might have used in the past.

But if that does not work please open up a ticket.

I have tried several of the possible emails, but it keeps saying the account does not exist.
I have seen other people on the US forums, where blizz can tell the first letter of the name and possibly the type of mail (gmail, outlook, hotmail or smth like that).

You need to open a ticket as linked in the post immediately above yours.

The U.S however doesn’t have GDPR. EU rolled out GDPR a while ago. GDPR is very strict on information, how it is handled, what can be given out and how. You should contact them through the appropriate channels, via a ticket in this scenario, for your issue to be resolved.