Can the Alliance PLEASE just try in PvP?

Legit…Living Flame Alliance are by far the laziest and worst PvPers I’ve come across, battlegrounds are boring as hell.

1 Like

you are winning, no reason to complain honestly. being the more stacked faction bar none and sitting in a class of your own.

you say alliance PvPers are lazy, yet you fail to recognize the facts that:

• horde racials are busted, especially hardiness and WoTF
  • Shaman in it’s entirety is just roflstomping anyone without much effort
    Faction balancing is :poop: since P2.

Paladins are pretty bad compared to infinite mana and totems dispelling Fear/Poison/Diseases vs Priests/Paladins both of which STRUGGLE with mana.
There are many more advantages that just shamans bring to screw with balance and which should’ve been addressed.

blame blizzard for not properly adjusting the PvP balance at all and just let’s alliance suffer in any BG. doubling down is that premades are back.

4 Likes

people threatening me to report me when you try cap bases on alliance, so ye

we need mixed faction solo queues. its out of control and not fun at all, aliance making premades, JUST TO LOSE INENTIONALY. its madness

3 Likes

You need one Russian PvP realm to save the PvP on AV. Oh wait, this time all Russian realms are really dead and players are on EU playing same PvE AFK meta.

1 Like

premades to lose?! what…

You know what is the funniest ?

When you try to play and cap some flag… Ally say you are the dumb one, troll you, brain-dead and pretty other word.

Ps : Yes I do lose premade

As it should be.

So true, planning to reroll allience just to start winning BGs