Can there be taken a look at shaman defensives for 10.2.5?

Call it “asking for a shaman rework” if you will.

You know what sucks the most about the recent Rogue and DH rework?

Their tree got filled with passive defensives.

Rogues and Demon hunters got even more defensives. That is actually crazy.

You know what sucks about the introduction of Augmentation evokers?

Their tree is filled with defensives - Like a cheat death and a rally on their personal defensive.

The shaman tree has technically 3 defensives.

Astral shift. 1.5 min cd (with Planes traveler) one charge. Evoker has a copypasted defensive, but with 2 charges :slight_smile:

We have earth elemental. 5 minute CD. Increases health by 15%. Priest has a 33% health increase on a 1.5 min cd. This CD even instantly heals them.

It even feels risky to press earth elemental cause it can steal aggro from tank, and when the elemental dies the aggro can reset onto you. Very very risky.

We have spirit wolf. where you have to wait 4 seconds in ghost wolf to get a 20% DR.
Compare this to bear form.

What i am trying to communicate is that Shaman defensives feels like worse forms of other classes defensives and we also lack real defensives. We also dont really have a lot of passive defensives.

The class tree that is nearly only filled with utility has an 8% health increase, a 2% Area-of-effect DR and 4% magic damage DR.

I guess you can stretch it and say that Ankh is a cheat death - it isnt. You very much die. you just have the option to combat ress yourself without wasting a charge.
Ankh doesnt even reset on key start. That feels incredibly dumb.

How is “Actually dying, losing all raid buffs on you and if you die mid cooldowns you also lose that” the same as a cheat death? and more importantly: How is Ankh the only unique counterpoint to my arguement that shamans defensives are just worse versions of other defensives and we also just lack defensives compared to nearly all other classes (The exception being healer priests and you can argue hunters i guess)

This just doesnt feel fair when Demon hunters exist.

It feels like i am gatekept by blizzard from participating in high keys without having an aug evoker perma focus me, needing sac from a prot pala and ironbark from a resto druid just to survive.

Can we get some help in 10.2.5?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.