Can we get a server merge please?

Can we get a server merge please?

1 Like

No, you are stuck playing with the 10 ppl on your server bcs that is what you deserve when you play classic hc.

+1 - maybe blizzard will listen =)

Are the servers dead?

Stitches Alliance seems very alive.

And I guess the other EU server is alive but with more Horde.

They are not dead, but a merger would certainly create something beautiful. Only thing to worry about would be server stability^.^

Wow, take a chill pill.

over 200 people online right now (saturday 21h40) in our guild alone. We have layers so it’s far from dead

1 Like

Only if you can give me one good reason why players like I, who deliberately and with open eyes choose the less populated server and faction, should be punished because you did not test the waters before jumping in.

Yeah its the gaming sensation right now in 2024, lots of ppl playing definitely not delusional 40 year old grown man looking for nostalgia.

Why are you so bitter? Who hurt you?

I am so chill you have no idea, i am here just to say the facts to the classic backpaddling andys, i dont even play wow i got my sub from a friend that played tbc and wotlk classic he made lots of gold from GDKP its crazy how much he made from doing that xD. But i just want the backpaddling gamers to know when they hate retail so much that their version of the game is far worse and far less played then they think :smiley:

1 Like

We have 1900 active characters in our guild alone, characters that haven’t logged in for 5 days get kicked, no bank alts allowed.
Also excuse us for doing something with our time we enjoy. Retail is a toxic cesspool, at least in classic you have a sense of playing an MMO… you know people that play a game to have fun, not flex some sort of absurd epeen

1 Like

You can be delusional all you want i dont rly mind that, i just am sick and tired of backpaddling andys hating on retail and cata and have 0 gaming skills, while those versions of the game atleast have a large amount of community and actually have a lvl of difficulty when playing the game, so i am just returning the favor and hating on your dead version of the game.

I was already typing a response to him but then i reminded myself that it´s futile to argue with such people and ignored him instead. Just letting people know that there actually is a ignore option here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you out sailing and not playing WoW Classic? This would sure explain a load of your troubles.

“I dont like it when people do this, so I am also doing it”.

Genius

1 Like

Why can’t they ask for TBC and WOTLK or whatever they want, why do they always have to say omg this stupid retail exp and Cata need to be shut down and we have to play tbc for the rest of our life its the best, do you think they are okej in the head?

Ask yourself that exact question, replacing “retail” with “classic”.
Then answer it.

There’s the reason.

Just do not react to such guys. They just need a platform for their ego. Not enough positive strokes in their life i suppose.

Literally nobody gives a edited by moderator about classic when it comes to retail players they just don’t care and very few people that play classic and still they are the loudest crybabies, personally i love MOP thay is my best expansion and you don’t see me on forums everyday crying about perma MOP server and how cata needs to be shut down right away and retail needs to die or ERA is dead might as well shut it down, and i understand your point about contradicting myself and being like them but someone has to shut them up already and they need to stop crying about stuff.