Can we get back Glyph of Evocation?

Your Evocation ability also causes you to regain 60% of your health over its duration.
Playing Wrath has reminded me of how satisfying to use this glyph was. It was deleted somewhere in WoD if I remember correctly and now I think it is the perfect time to reimplement it as PvP talent in 10.1.5. At least for arcane. Reasons? Mage is the only class that to this day lacks a proper healing mechanism. Yes, we have ice block and 1.5 will introduce 20% healing to displacement, but both of them act more as a last line of defence button, not a proper reset option. Yes, this is redundant in pve or 3s, but in my personal opinion this is neccessary in 2s, duels and world pvp ( I know it is pretty much dead, but nevertheless.
Another reason - barrage build seems detrimental for pvp, as pretty much all talents that support it are significantly nerfed in pvp, yet with current state of arcane talent tree( even after 10.1.5 changes) it feels like the only option to play. With Glyph of Evocation returned we will have at least some reasons to take Evo and maybe even Siphon Storm.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.