Can we get some Rogue tuning (mainly Assassination)? I'm sick of them being so toxic

no u cant get rogue tuning

rogue takes skill

just outplay the garrote spam and pre wall every kidney and track ur DR and kill them twice cause cheat death

l2p

I thought it’s only Warlock who can perform a summoning ritual

Isn’t that Dragon can remove every Death Mark and that Assassination is only good with Affli?

2 Likes

My dude its rogue it works with every single class in the game no matter what.

I completely agree. Rogues are so toxic. Specially when they use poison.

1 Like

Rogue yes but assassination?

smokebomb ,kidney ,400k kingsbane seems fine we are just bad = rogues are just so good ahaha

we are all just bad

we should reroll shadowlands orc with sephuz lego 30% stun reduc

oh wait

mage broken = u just bad bro just outplay the mage they deserve to beat u
rogue broken = bro just l2p
warrior overtuned (not right now but other seasons) = completely fine and normal
resto druid broken = just swap on hots bro

any other class remotely strong = OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NERF THIS SHIII

:rofl:

welcome to world of biascraft

where some problems are automatically accepted because theyve existed for 20 years

1 Like

Genuinely interested in what Mr. Shadenox has to say on the current design.

Personally, I did enjoy Necro + Vendetta CDR gameplay the most. And that you had an option to trade it for Sepsis gimmick if you wanted to.

Start of Dragonflight seemed a little bit too bleed-ish and now Assa looks like a one-trick extra cheese pony innit.

I miss the vendetta so much
If there where any pathing in the current tree where you can skip deathmark i would not play it

yes sir, when u see a assa rogue especially in higher mmr range he plays most likely with an affli lock

yes, Death Mark is just terrible designed

1 Like

Vendetta felt way better than Deathmark. I suppose Deathmark is superior in PvE. It doubles Garrote, Rupture and weapon poison damage when Vendetta was only 30%. It also makes Envenom deal 35% more damage due do Amplifying Poison duplication. All that at the cost of not impacting autos, Mutilate and Ambush is clearly a damage gain. However in PvP you don’t get to play Amplifying Poison, and if you try you don’t stack it up enough for it to be relevant, and Deathmark bleeds are heavily nerfed. So we are left with a cooldown that has, as a unique effect, to increase our bleed damage on a target by a little bit. Doesn’t increase “on press” damage at all. And that’s really terrible.

Vendetta CDR was kind of nice, it felt like Legion with shorter Vendetta. I liked it as well. But I am really opposed to CDR in general, it breaks the game. It would have been better to have it fixed at 1.5min rather than having CDR. But it is not a very fruitful discussion anyway because the spell doesn’t exist anymore.

Imo the current design is too much bleed, not enough nature damage, not enough Envenom. There are games in which I almost never press Envenom because it’s just less valuable than bleeding people up. The same goes for Mutilate, I avoid pressing it. It’s a bit sad that every spell that deals damage when you press it actually deals no damage right now, while bleeds destroy people.

3 Likes

I like speccs that rott people with DOT effects so eaven you got CC and dont have 100%uptime you still pump

But Deathmark got so heavy nerfed on top of being on gcd and is dispellable that it feel so bad too press in a lot of games that you just trow it out

The stealth detection from Vendetta alone was more Poggers then the atm. Deathmark

1 Like

Yeah that actually allowed really really cool plays in Rogue vs Rogue match-ups.

2 Likes

Just play what’s the most op like everyone do in a pvp environment if there’s no counterplay? There is 0 ban in pvp in this game so just go for it.
If you’re into rp keep this as your main and just play your alts in pvp.
They made gearing easy so people can reroll fast. And no I didn’t complain when DH or ret was crazy broken, I just rerolled if I had time or just ignored the game until it was not anymore.

nerf roger

Did the nerf cloak of shadow pvp Talent or remove it? on 10.2.7? Looks like its just remove bleeds and you are not immune too get hit?

A good think for Sub and Outlaw for Assa at last the need some other PvP talent that is not garbage

They literally destroyed our sprint talent when they added this to the game. The least they could do is return it.

1 Like

Sprint is useless beside getting the opener and there its enaugh too have a 2min cd

Midfight you are slowed or rooted anyway and sprint does nothing, if its a 1 min or 10 sec cd it want help

So many PvP Talents are hardnerfed
Hemotoxin nerfed too a point where its a tick over wound poisen
Death from above hardnerfed
Sprint hardnerfed
Dagger in the Dark nerfed
Systhem shok hardnerfed
Thick as Thieves not usable without missing a talent point

So whats left, and will get pic 100%, if there is no meele you can let the 3d slot free want matter
controll is King
Dismantel
Smokebomb

There was a pvp talent to remove roots which was really useful vs like hunters and druids that they replaced with some half duration, half cooldown bollocks no one uses.

1 Like

I play a view speccs and its a trend that you can follow over the years that PvP talents get cutted and make so bad that the wont matter

Looking at murlok io there is per specc max 2 pvp talents that are good one is optional and the rest gets never pict