Can we get warrior mobility tuned?

I swear to god, having access to Double Charge on 17s CD per charge, 30s CD heroic leap, 20 yard range stormbolt, Avatar and Double bladestorm removing slows is just too much…

Double Charge used to be on the same choice node as Stormbolt and they never had acces to double Bladestorm… .Why have you added this?

Why should wwarrior have 100% up time whilst having comparable damage to every other spec + the best MS in the game?

1 charge needs straight up pruning

4 Likes

Fun detected, remove fun…

Instead of removing mobility, how about removing dmg?

1 Like

it’s not fun for anybody else when a warrior has 100% up time…

2 Likes

100% uptime is not true though

3 Likes

sure it isn’t advise me a spec with more mobility?

Warriors have always advocated, me included, for having 2 charges + Storm Bolt, for years and years on end, and finally we got it with Dragonflight. It just feels so much smoother and so much more fun to play, especially against classes that have ACTUAL insane mobility while doing damage on the move. In the current PvP meta, double Charge is needed, there is no way around it.

6 Likes

The same can be said about many other spells.
Thunderstorm used to be elemental only, now all the shamans can have it,
Blast wave used to be fire mage only, now all specs can have it.
And the meta is dominated by casters currently although based on your feedback people might believe warrior is the main protagonist.

1 Like

It’s funny how no matter the meta, these anti warrior posts always pop up.

Time to start looking inwards buddy.

1 Like

Yep. We’re a looong way removed from “just blink the intercept” days.

ok , let’s remove double charge. Let’s remove bladestorm as well , but let’s also remove blast wave for frost /arcane , let’s remove blink for frost , fire. Let’s also remove the talent that whenever mage presses barrier he removes slows . Let’s remove amp curse from warlock and give dark pact 1 min cd. Let’s also remove steel trap . Also let’s remove how we move static field or put knocks on dr. Let’s also fix spear of bastion as it’s practically unusable now as it’s getting bugged 24/7. Let’s also remove 2 shadowsteps or 2 vanish , or meld ? How about removing stuns from demo wlock ? How’s that :smiley:

The range stun annoys me more than double charge to be fair.

1 Like

He stuns you from range ye ? by the time he uses a global ( charge ) to get to you ,the stun is practically useless as the duration is 1.5 sec left :slight_smile: . So you should be happy if he stuns you from distance

also if he stuns you from distance, you can see the travel time and glimpse it . Problem solved

Skilled warriors uses storm bolt when you are stuck in a global.

it’s not 100% it’s also not fun for melee to never be able to catch casters which are far more broken than warrior atm

yeah… s…ure … this is EXACTLY what they do LOL

Well kinda, Glimpse is almost like Phase Shift.

If you know something is about to happen then you are prepared to use it and if the warrior uses it he should know better.

Almost like when I played hunter in the arena and moved to a holy paladin, he knew what’s going to happen and often uses sacrifice the moment he though I was going to trap. If I was throwing a trap knowing this it was my own fault for missing.

soo

not only do casters have precog making them immune
you also want to remove mobility from melee?

did i just read that right?
i bet you are a caster main

1 Like

Isn’t Precog blizzard’s answer to melee mobility and micro cc?

Cant tell if this guy is sarcastic,
warriors mobility is insane for the armor and the defensives + immunities it has.
Also where do you get these double charges, i want to order 1 extra for my feral buddy.