Can we have actual body types?

Instead of using “body types” as a means to pretend biology doesn’t exist, can it instead be used to give each race more customization options?

Not every mage needs a 6 pack.
WoW has to be the only modern MMO to lack the ability to pick between different body types.

19 Likes

Humans need some skinny or at least normal bodies. Males always looked weird as mages.

2 Likes

This is true of every humanoid race.

i speak for the highmountain tauren and i know a few things about missing/no customization.

2 Likes

This would be great. The elf/human males look so stupid, there should be more customisation

1 Like

Everyone screamed over this and in the end it doesn’t even say that in character creation. It is just two buttons with no text.

1 Like

I would love this.
They could easily implement it for Worgen as well as they share the same model as Drakthyr.
I never play male worgen as the ridiculous shoulder ratio annoys the heck out of me! Id love a more slinky looking male wolf or more buff female wolf.

Obviously all the other races need skinny/buff models as they all have classes that would relate to different body types.

So that means we can have skinny Pandarens? :grimacing:

well, skinny for Pandaren…which wouldnt be the same as skinny for belf for example.
For Pandaren you would probably be thinking more in terms of chonky, chonkier and chonkiest!

Seriously need this.

post deleted

1 Like

This.

We need taller/shorter, more/less muscle and more/less body fat just for starters.

Thicc. Also boob-slider like in asian games. I want my bodytype 1 gnome rogue have bigger frontal than rest of ver/vis body is.

All races should be as jacked as possible. There’s no room for weak physiques on Azeroth.

The only additional body shapes added should be ones that are even more jacked than the original.

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t blame Blizzard for not getting involved in body type mods because it’s just not worth the potential controversy that will spiral out of control on social media.

They made skinny male humans in BfA, could you imagine the political backlash if they made skinny female humans?

There’s an equalizing effect to everyone having the same elf, the same human, the same goblin.

1 Like

What political backlash? What’s wrong with skinny female humans?
Female humans have a normal body anyway, it’s the males that are too jacked up and while they do look fine as a warrior they look kinda silly as a mage.

It’s not there because Blizz had the brains not to make the female skinny body type. That’s my point.

Welcome to our sheep age.

Where we change notmal things in games cuz of political stupid reasons

1 Like

I still don’t see why there would be a political backlash for having skinny bodies. Who and for what reason would complain about that?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.