Can we have Void Origin and Damnation back

I am tired of getting kicked to kingdom come in PvP.

I like the shadow priest rework, however PvPing is literal pain and suffering bc blizzard can’t hire actual PvP developers and they are not scrambling to replace Holinka. If they did respect this dying game mode, then maybe they should find a replacement who actually plays the game and quickly. If it was Ion, a replacement would have already been found for PvE.

I digress. I don’t care how much damage you take, I actually want Damnation and Void Origin to return. Allow me to Void Origin Voidform vs a Melee who won’t get the f**k off me and facerolls their keyboard and get kills bc Skill has died in this game, tragically. I should have attended its funeral but I was not around during BFA.

All those Arms and Fury warriors need to mash random buttons whilst I have to play dance dance revolution in SS whilst getting ganged up on by two melee players who fortunately put their two half a braincells together, kicking and stunning every cast I do, bc Blizzard LOVES melee players, they can’t suck for 1 full patch, oh no no no!

All I ask if that you bring back those two just to help Shadow priest in the long run. I guarantee that those two returning, it won’t even make them close to Balance Druid, the Ranged king of this season.

7 Likes

also hope they fix this class but sadly the devs kind of is bad.

3 Likes

I like the instant DA and VF cast and Mind spike being instant cast helps me much in season 1 of dragonflight now they are just pocket support giving pi.

they should fix this in season 3 Remove Pi. Make DA VF instant cast make Empower Mind Spiked being able able Cast while moving Remove shadow crash make Misery Dot spread to 5 targets when you cast VT.

And give us hero instead.

1 Like

They do not care for the priest they listen towards the borderline personality legion kind the devs should evolution away from this trash season

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/news/upcoming-class-tuning-incoming-june-27-havoc-dh-blood-dk-shadow-priest-hunters-333663#comments:~:text=Void%20Spike%20damage,Touch%20(was%2030%25).

now nerfed to kingdom come.

1 Like

oh yeah I am ditching Yogg Idol, however the ST damage seems pretty nice.

I think im diching this game lol the devs for this class has no clue what to do with this class. Its stale.

boring no blink no mobility out of mana after 1 cast of mass dispel.

aoe is a crap fiesta where is

mind sear.

2 Likes

I would love a new rework with Mindbender as a cleaver instead of void torrent im bored of this spell.

i would love to have a better aoe dotting system lol

4 Likes

Im ditchin it too sucks.

sucks a hole. lol our ending talents are so terrible.

3 Likes

yet not fixed anything but a lowly suck glyph lol this dev team is either taking a break or does not even care.

the general treatment of priest this expack is quoted in terrible being a word.

give back instant cast and dps cds what were instant cast lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

give back searing nightmare.

his pvp way of thinking is melee only.

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/news/dragonflight-class-tuning-incoming-on-the-weekly-reset-god-comp-nerfs-334455#:~:text=Vampiric%20Touch%20damage%20reduced%20by,Apparition%20damage%20reduced%20by%2015%25.

Instead of Removing Pi :slight_smile: Lets undertone it some more :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Those PvE nerfs hurt, but the 20% increased healing from embrace for pvp is nice.

1 Like

fix pvp shadow and dot spread :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

someone at blizzard HQ doesnt like CDS being instant cast for shadow thats clear.

2 Likes