Can we please have non-binary gender option?

You havent.

Yes you are by literally saying that i misgendered you while i very clearly have not done so because you assumed me saying strawman was aimed at misgendering you because it included the word man in the word strawman. Telling you several times that it wasnt the case and that the term was used since you used a strawman by defintion and as such pointed out. Also stating i dont know your gender in the first place, which makes intentional misgendering absolutely impossible. And i still dont know your gender since you never confirmed it and i can just make assumptions still. Yet you are still going “YOU HAVE MISGENDERED ME!” despite the facts stating the opposite. Insinuating that i had done so. So yes, this is harassment.

It wont change the validity of what was being said. Someone drinking alcohol could tell you why alcohol is bad with all the scientific facts while still going to drink (and i dont mean an alcoholic). He would be an hypocrite yes, but it wont change the validity of what he was telling you.